New Toys: With Kara and Alice

Sorry if I was late. Took a break. Now, ready for another Kara one? Here ya go! 

A stormy day in Detroit. The android family had went shopping earlier and Alice could not stop bugging Kara to get the latest toys. Luther was away at the moment; probably destroying stuff with Ralph, and Alice didn't want to with the toys alone. So she asked Kara to come play with her. Big mistake...

Alice: Hey Kara..

Kara: -Is sitting on the couch, staring at nothing in particular-

Alice: Kara...

Kara: -Continues to stare into space-

Alice: Kara.....Kar...mom...mom...

Kara: -Vision has pierced the fabric of time and space- (That's some vision.)

Alice: Mommy...mommy...mum...mum...mother...

Kara: Gah! WHAT!?

Alice: Hi!

Kara: -Temperature has hit a new high-

Alice: Hey, wanna play a game?

Kara: F**K NO!

Alice: Well at least help me to open them.

Kara: -Stares into her soul-

Alice: -Makes cute face- Pleeeeaase.

Kara: Fine...-Grabs knife- let's go cut some sh*t.

They head upstairs to Alice's room, with was filled with glitter, dolls and a TV playing something that should not be labeled as a 'kid's show'.

Alice: Sorry, I skipped out on cleaning today.

Kara: Maybe you'd be able to clean up your room if you'd stop watching those damn work out shows all day.

Alice: -Sighs and picks up an animatronic Foxy toy- This one first!

Kara: -Accidentally sits on a lego- Well, that's not gonna come out for days.

-First toy-

Alice: Foxy! Foxy!

Kara: -Examines box- Ok, new FNAF Foxy toy, sings from a hearty list of shanties. Caution, do not put fingers in its mouth cause apparently, it will bite your sh*t.

Alice: -Waits in anticipation-

Kara: -Starts cutting into the box and accidentally cuts a finger off- SH*T!

-1 finger fatality later-

Kara: -Is struggling to get the toy out-

-1 FNAF theory later-

Kara: Ok! Finally!

Alice: Yay! -Watches Foxy sing and dance-

Kara: -Puts finger in its mouth and she loses another finger-

-Another finger fatality later-

Kara: -Stares at toy menacingly-

Alice: This mutha f**ka looks hungry, let's feed him. (Learning from Kara I see.)

Kara: -The Foxy starts screeching- Calm the f**k down.

Alice: -Attempts to put something in its mouth but jolts back when it snaps shut-

Kara: -Is sick of Foxy's sh*t-

Alice: -Puts her nose in its mouth and it bite her nose- F**king hell!

-1 nose fatality later-

Kara: -Keeps waving hand in front of toy as it keeps trying to bite her-