An Interview: With Kamski and Chloe (And Connor)

Some more meme stuff for my readers. Enjoy!

A cool morning in Detroit. Kamski was chilling in his house watching something very questionable on TV. He has everything, a nice house, lots of money, and several hot wives. All responsibilities could drift from his mind. Yes, everything was perfect. Almost too perfect...and too quiet. (Oh! Spoopy!) That's when he heard a knock on the door. He went to answer it, but as he stepped closer, the knocks grew louder and more frantic. The room seemed to get dimmer and quieter, he bit his nails. He twisted the doorknob and took a peek outside, then he screamed....

Chloe 1: -Is at the door- Assh***! You locked me out of the frickin house! And stop screaming you idiot!

Kamski: -Stops screaming and breathes- Geez! You almost gave me a heart attack! Are you trying to kill me?

Chloe 1: -Has hidden knife behind her back- Erm...no...?

Kamski: -Sighs- Anyone else trying to kill me?

All the other Chloes dropped their knives and scattered, while the main Chloe keeps ranting about how she got ants in her circuits.

Kamski: -Mumbles- I knew I should've thrown her in the trash.

Chloe 1: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Kamski: Um..nothing sweetie!

Chloe 1: Thought so. You don't want a repeat of Monday.

Kamski: -A phantom pain runs through his testicles- Understood. (Enter MGS meme here.)

Chloe 1: Now, I got that camera you asked for. Ready to make that exclusive interview recording?

Kamski: Oh...I forgot about that, sh*t.

-Not even an hour later-

Kamski ran around the house, naked and frantic. Looking for his special robe he always wears around the house.

Kamski: Where is my special robe!?

Chloe: Your what?

Kamski: WHERE IS MY SPECIAL ROBE!?

Chloe: I think I put it in the washer. Just wear something else, or a different one.

Kamski: DON'T TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO WEAR! THAT IS MY ROBE! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THAT ONE IS MINE!

Chloe: WHY DO YOU CARE FOR IT SO MUCH!?

Kamski: Now, listen here woman! That robe is essential to the greater good of this interview. As well as my mind, body and; most importantly, MY PRIVATES!

Chloe: Uh..EXCUUUSE ME, PRINCE! I AM YOUR WIFE! I AM THE GREATEST GOOD YOU'RE EVER GONNA GET!

Chloe 2: Your robe is ready to wear sir.

Kamski: Yes! Thank you Chloe number two! You're my new bestie!

Chloe 1: Also, don't forget to not look like a rich assh***.

Kamski: Dammit Chloe number 1! I hate you! -Pouts and struts away- (Dat ass.)

Chloe 1: -Smirks at camera- Little does he know, the camera has already started recording.

-Several swimming Chloes later-

Cameras were set up all around the mansion. They had no actual interviewer, so they had Chloe number 3 be the interviewer, while Kamski dressed in his best robes, each pocket filled with money.

Chloe 3: Ok, Mr. Kamski, mind telling the audience about yourself.

Kamski: Well, I don't like to brag but...I'm the boss around here, as you can see.