Music Time: With Connor and Markus (And Others)

Another piece of meme crap that i wanted to write. Enjoy!

A beautiful night in Detroit. Connor and Markus and friends wanted to put on a show for the humans. Markus decided to play piano, Simon is pretty good with a trumpet, North wanted to play something hardcore, so she got an electric guitar, cause b**ches love electric guitars. Josh got a violin, Leo was also called upon because he needed a way to make money, and Connor didn't know what else to play, so he just brought a kazoo. (Kazoo Konnor?) Hank was also there as the conductor.

Connor: -singing- Watch me when I hop out the porsche, and I wanna hit thaat~

Markus: -Also singing- Shut the f**k uuup~ (Markus! Be nice! >:()

North: -Is too busy rocking out- YOU BETTER GET READY TO DIE! YOU BETTER GET READY TO KILL!

Josh: Ok, who let North watch the Cupcakes video?

Simon: -Is dancing to Zac Efron music and holding Leo at gun point so he doesn't stop him-

Leo: Help me....

Hank: Ok! Who here has actually played musical instruments before?

North: Do instruments of torture count?

Hank: -Sighs- No...

Connor: Is mayonaise an instrument?

Hank: No Connor, for the last time, mayonaise can't be used as an instrument. Horse radish is not an instrument either.

Connor: Aw...

Hank: You can play piano with Markus.

Connor got a glare from North when she noticed how happy Markus is with Connor next to him than North.

Josh: Since it's fairly obvious that some of us can't play to save our lives, maybe if we believe that we can, it'll make us play better.

Leo: We're gonna need a lot of belief.

Josh: Ok then everyone! Deep breaths, and let out all the negative thoughts about how you play. -Suddenly the world around him is filled with bliss and magic- (Josh: I'm magical!~)

Everyone takes deep breaths, in and out.

Hank: -Shrieks as he exhales cause he is pent up with negative energy-

Simon starts playing his trumpet, Josh starts playing his violin, they are both already pros. Leo sucks ass as he tries to sing.

Leo: OH WA A A A AA!

North: YOU GOT THE BEEEST OF BOTH WOOORLDS!

Hank: Ok..how about this. Now maybe if we play loud, people might think we're good. Now a 1, and a 2-

-1 ear rape later-

Hank: -Ears are bleeding- Too bad that didn't kill me.

Leo is half brain dead at the moment, Josh is cleaning up the broken glass, and Leo is currently deaf at the moment.

Josh: So anyone even have an idea on what to play?

Simon: Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!

North: No...

Markus: The ting goes skkkrrraaa! Ka ka ka ka ka!

Connor: Baby, baby, baby, ooohh!

North: Mouth wide open! Mouth wide open! Mouth wide- (O.o)

Simon: No, no and hell no!

Markus: Maybe with should let Connor sing for sing for us..he's a good singer right?

Connor: Uh..I don't know. What did you want me to sing?

-Later-

North is currently whipping Connor into submission with a rope. Hitting all the right vocals when hurt.

Connor: Oooh~ Oooww~

Markus: -Is recording this for later, with his pedo-face activated- (Markus...why? )

Simon: This could work...or..

-Even later-

Simon, North, Josh, Markus: WE ARE NUMBER ONE! (Sorry I had to. Lol)

Leo: -Face palms-

-1 random bulls**t later-

Connor is passed out from the beating, it was too much for his poor cheeks to take. (Those poor cheeks. :() And Markus checking out the pictures while North was staring in jealousy. 

Leo: Ok..I got one! But it'll only work if we do it live. -Looks at Hank and Connor-

Hank: So..doin it live huh?

North: Yes...we'll do it live!

Markus: We'll do it live!

Josh: We'll do it live!

Leo: -Whispers idea to Hank-

Hank: -Is about to kill Leo- F**k it!

-Later that night

Leo: This is gold!

Markus: This is madness.

North: This. is SPA-

Simon: No! (Thank you Simon.)

All were currently on a laptop watching the video of Connor yodeling and Hank vocalizing his screams in western clothing on top of a building. This was a good night, except for the neighbors down below yelling at them to shut up. However Hank was gonna kill Leo when they were done.

-Meanwhile down below-

Alice: Kara, whats that up there?

Kara: That...is why you should stay in school.

THE END

So guys, this was sorta rushed, yes. But I'll try to do better next time. Should i make one with more Kara in it? For now I'm just doing Connor and Markus ones. Bye bye for now! :3