Study Time: With Markus and Simon

Some more basic Memefic stuff! Hope you're ready...no? Too bad!

Another cloudy day in Detroit. The seas are rocking in tune with the wind; Simon and Markus saw this as a good time to sail. Markus stood at the bow of their makeshift ship, which was a stolen boat, while Simon stood at the steering wheel, which was an actual car steering wheel. However, they are having difficulties actually sailing anywhere, as their ship had holes in it, and they've been complaining about what pirate song to sing for 10 minutes now.

Simon: You Are A Pirate is the most popular pirate song there is.

Markus: Yea, but He's A Pirate is actually from a movie about pirates. It just makes more sense.

Simon: But my song is more catchy!

Markus: My song is more epic!

Simon: WELL MY SONG ACTUALLY HAS WORDS!

Markus: MY SONG IS ACTUALLY LESS CHILDISH!

Simon: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Markus: DUN DUN, DUNNINUNUN, DUNININUNUN, DUNINUNUN!

Simon: Hmph, well I'm the captain. (Well, he does have a point.)

Markus: I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR GAMES!

Then North walked out the Jericho ship pissed. She just strutted up to the two and gave them a firm slap to their faces.

Simon: OW! What was that for?! -Holds face-

Markus: -Just stands their smiling- I get this everyday.

Then Josh walks out and feels the pain as well.

Josh: Hey what's up you gu- -Is slapped- OW! Why?!

North: Cause you're stupid and we're supposed to be studying and you buffoons can do nothing but bicker your asses off about bullsh*t!

Josh: Oh right, we have a bunch of tests tomorrow. One for every class.

Markus: Tests? NOOO!

North: -Glares at Markus- Shut up.

Markus: Ok.

Simon: Aw...do we have to?

North: INSIDE NOW!

-10 minutes later, inside Jericho-

Markus and Simon sat on moldy beds just staring down at their books, waiting for the time to fly by. After a few minutes of rigorous reading, Simon threw a clock past Markus's head and stood up.

Simon: Ok! Break time! Let's play something!

Markus: Cool! But what should we play?

Simon: .....hide and go seek?

Markus: Yes! I'm so gonna beat you!

Simon: No me!

Markus: Prove it!

Simon: Ok! But I'm hiding first! -Runs off-

Markus: -Closes eyes- 1..2..3...

-5 Minutes Later-

Markus: Green...blue...applesauce...

-5 More Minutes Later-

Markus: Ok! Here I come!

And so the search the begins. Our brave android revolutionary searches high and low for his missing companion. He checks the bathrooms, he checks the mess halls, he checks the upper deck, but to no avail. He heads back to his room frustrated and worried. Wandering if he will ever find his precious Simon ever again.