New Jobs: With Connor, Markus And Kara (Reupload?)

So many reads! In celebration for you lovely readers taking up valuable living time to read my nonsense, I reward you with another chapter! Cause unfortunately that's all I can think of. :/

Another lovely day in Detroit. The birds are singing, the ants are marching and the androids are currently lounging around in their house, bored. Markus sat on the couch, munching on screws. Kara was creepily watching the kids play in their yards, and Connor was...well, being Connor. Then Markus finally spoke up.

Markus: I'm bored...who wants to go start a revolution? (Oh Markus, you crazy revolutionist.)

Kara: I DO!

Connor: Wait! Why don't we do something more...productive?

Kara and Markus glance at each other in...well... Markus is confused, Kara bares an expression that says "Ugh, productive.".

Markus: You high? How many fingers am I holding up?

Kara: -Touches Connor's head- You feel oddly warm. And your face is so soft.~

Connor: None..and no I'm not 'high'. My feet are firmly on the ground. I meant doing something useful with our time.

Kara: Pfft! The last time I ever did anything useful was 20 years ago. He's dead now.

Markus: I know what you mean but... IM SO BORED! AAHHH! -Has mini tantrum-

Connor: -Rests head on hands- Hm...my face is soft. (Oh I bet it is.)

Markus: -Notices Internship brochure on table- Hm...could that productive thing be something to do with work?

Connor: -Raises head intrigued- Yes.

Markus: Hm...-Picks up brochure, stroking chin- does work include jobs?

Connor: -Moves closer to Markus- Yes.

Kara: What are you getting at Markus? And since when did you get an invisible beard?

Markus: -Scoots closer to them- What if. We.

Kara: Yes?

Markus: The three of us.

Connor: Yes?

Markus: Go out. And...START A REVOLUTION!

Connor: -Poker face-

Kara: -Poker face-

Markus: Or we could just get jobs.

Connor: -Poker face- Ok.

Kara: What!? A job!? Do you know how much work that is!? A job could ruin me! Ruin everything I stand for!

Markus: Deadbeat mothering? (Oooh!)

Kara: ...touche.

Connor: What kind of job would you assume we get?

Markus: Hm...-Looks up at sky in deep thought-

Connor: Is the answer you're looking for on the ceiling?

Kara: Just let him do his thing.

-1 interview later-

After a quick internship ordeal, the three androids decided with something simple. They each got a job at a nearby corner store. Kara worked the register, Markus worked in storage, and Connor was the janitor.

Kara: -Waves to customers- Welcome to MiniMart. Thank you for bringing your f**king kids.

Woman: Why I never! Hmph! -Walks out of store-