Deviant High: With Practically Everyone

Time for some more stupidity with some of our favorite android friends. -Friends theme plays-

Another fine day in Detroit. It was rather cloudy out today, so all the androids decided to spend their time inside...a school. All thanks to Captain Allen, he managed to round up the deviants in an old school that was recently abandoned. Fowler sat in the office and reviewed records of the deviants and the trouble they've caused. And apparently, most of the deviants seemed to have had some rather a peculiar degree of incidents. In fact, one look at the reports made Fowler say "These are some stupid mutha f**kas." So in short; he decided to give them proper knowledge and schooling before he could properly send them to jail. (Crappy intro is crappy, but ok.)

-Speech and Language-

Connor: -Walks into class happily- Hello everyone! Im C-

Markus: Gay!

Connor: You know what Markus?

Markus: Yes tit-face?

Connor: Uh....you smell!

Markus: Like garlic bread?

Connor: No....more like...

Josh: -Sniffs Markus- Strawberries!

Soon enough the last of the students walk in, including Simon. The teacher; Perkins,(His name is Richard Perkins, I'm gonna just call him Perkins for this one.) is already tired of his job.

Simon: This school sucks my sh*t! I'd rather play Darksouls on hard mode! With cheats and hacks of course. 

Perkins: -Stares at Simon-

Simon: -Stares back-

Perkins: GET YO ASS BACK OUTSIDE!

Simon: FOR WHAT?!

Perkins: YOU GOT A LATE PASS?

Simon: NO! WHY THE HELL DO I NEED ONE, IT'S THE BEGINNING OF TH DAY!

Perkins: DID I ASK ALL THAT!?

Simon: -Sighs defeated- No sir.....

Perkins: Good, now, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!

Simon sits his ass down, Connor continues bickering with Markus, Rupert is in the back doing god knows what with a pigeon, the blue haired Traci was in the back glaring at Connor with her girlfriend Other Traci and Josh was also there.

Perkins: Alright class. Attendance, let's see...Connor...?

Connor: -Is too busy updating his software-

Markus: Hey fag! He called your name!

Perkins: Are you Connor?

Josh: Im pretty sure you already know his name. 

Connor: Well, it's possible that my name is Connor, as that is what a lot of people call me. However this might be a big concern to those who do not wish to call me what you call me in any case-

-1 useless lecture later-

Connor: -and If my name has the same numbers of letters in Markus's name there's a possibility my name could have-

Markus: -Throws a shoe a Connor- SHUT UP! He's real name is RK800, but we call him Connor, cause we're awesome!

Perkins: Uh huh...anyways, to quicken this up; Markus, Rupert, Josh, Simon and..er Traci and Traci? 

Traci: She's my girlfriend, we both wanted to remain Traci, so...

Perkins: Ok then...but no offence, you don't really seem like a Traci.