The Raid: With Everyone

I know this is kinda late, but hey Ima put it out there.

A cool day in Detroit. Everyone within the city was doing business as usual, yet amongst their routines, they whispered a rumor. An exciting yet dastardly rumor of all the world's greatest mysteries and impossibilities hidden in one of the most dangerous places known to man. Area  69, the facility is way cooler than Area 51. Many don't dare go to find out whatever is inside. However, Markus and his android army are curious and bored enough to find out for themselves. A storm is brewing, right on the Area's gates, and they have no idea.

Markus paces back and forth in front of the millions of androids and some humans standing at attention.

Markus: Ladies, Gentlemen, Apache Helicopters....today we are here for the ultimate challenge.

Josh: -Sighs- Oh boy...

Makrus: For decades, the government has been hiding something from us. And for decades....we've demanded to know what it is.

Josh: Have we really?

Markus: This battle is not just any battle. This is a battle for FREEDOM!

Simon: Here Here!

Markus: This a battle for GLORY!

North: Here Here!

Markus: This is a battle for HONOR!

Josh: Here here?

Markus: Cause tonight! We demand! To see! DEM ALIENS!

Leo: LETS GO CLAP DEM ALIEN CHEEKS!

The army explodes in a roar of "here heres" and hollers. Everyone thrusted their light sabers, and Kunais in the air. They began to take their positions, the Anti-Vax kids and the Naruto Runners taking position in the forefront. All Kyles and Karens wait behind the hills in case they need back up. The Jerries and the Furries are positioned for a side attack. Jericho and the others take positions on the mountains, in the back of the facility for a sneak attack, it was fool proof. (Maybe...)

Meanwhile, Captain Allen watches the awaiting brigade in the distance. He keeps a stern serious expression on his face to hide his own fear.

Allen: Dear god....

Gavin: Oh come on...it couldn't be that bad. Can it?

Fowler: -Walks up to him- What's it looking like down there?

Allen: All hell is about to break loose.

Fowler: Gavin, you're in charge of heavy artillery.

Gavin: Huh? Why me?

Fowler: Cause you're expendable. Get the Starfighters and FBI agents ready, its time we show these Weebs who runs this show.

-Meanwhile in the Mine Field-

Ben Collins and Conan were standing in the desert, making sure the mines they installed we in working order.

Collins: -Takes a sip from his canister- So damn hot out here, why are we out here anyway?

Conan: Haven't you heard? A bunch of internet users are planning a raid.

Collins: Why? What could possibly be worth raiding?

Conan: -Goes silent for a moment-

Collins: Conan...what are we hiding in there?

Conan: -Breathes- Name everything that people have wished for..but was impossible to get.

Collins: Well that's easy, there's Half Life 3, Cake that isn't a lie, my ex wife coming back to me and....wait...you don't mean..!?

Conan: -Nods-