Epilogue

She awoke and realized that she was not where she last been. She looked around her surroundings and noticed the red, hellish colour.

She got up and decided to flee when reality told her that she was imprisoned behind a barrier of demonic energy. She tried punching it but her fists were no good against the forcefield.

She heard a laughter of evil. She turned around in the time to see her mocker, her eyes caught Xanun along with a couple of hellhounds, one on each side.

"What is this, Xanun?" she demanded an answer.

"What you get for causing trouble," the demon replied.

"You know you can't keep me here forever, we can simply create another one of me and he'll be sent to rescue his predecessor."

Xanun smirked. "Except now, we won't be so easily fooled. The next time a human asks us to train them, we know what their motives are and we can simply kill them." He paused and stepped closer. "Ironic, at first I was the one in prison but now...... it appears that time's changed, and there's nothing Atlas can do to set you free."

He turned around. "Enjoy the rest of eternity in that cell, Miranda." He walked away, laughing in satisfaction, now that he was somehow able to get revenge on Atlas for imprisoning him, now that his creation's taken his place as a prisoner.

********************

Wow! What a ride that story was. I hope you guys enjoyed this story now that it has officially ended. Although being complete, this book still hasn't had a real cover and that is probably why it's got less than 200 reads when I publish this chapter, but I do hope that reads will increase eventually. So if you can design me a cover, that will be much appreciated. Anyways I love you all, don't forget to hit that vote button and leave feedback. Thank you all very much for taking your time to read my story, that is all that I have to say, bye ✌

-Zyrofern