Walking In (Thor X WOC Reader) (One-Shot)

(A/N: I'm gonna start with this with Thor cuz he FINE AS FUUUG! Lmao and honestly, Jane couldn't handle a man like him anyway lol)

I've had crushes throughout my lifetime, some were cute and nice, smart and smooth but NONE OF THEM, and I mean NONE OF THEM compared to him.

Thor, that's right, THOR! God of thunder and the strongest Avenger.

Ugh! I have such a huge crush on his fine ass ever since I first laid eyes on him on TV, then when I joined the team unexpectedly, my crush got even BIGGER!

Everytime this man talks to me, it ends up getting awkward. I get shy, stumble on my words and get weak on my knees.

Not to mention, he's the sweetest man I ever met. Some of the men I met we're straight awful!

But Thor always made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world and respected me like a human being. He sometimes evem compliments me saying, "Why Lady (Y/N), you look quite pretty today".

Even when I don't have my makeup on, have my hair done or dressing up all fancy, he compliments me.

It's really sweet of him to make me feel that way and try to get a smile outta me when I'm feeling undesirable. I didn't actually tell him that I felt that way but I feel like he can tell when I am.

I haven't told him how I felt yet because like I said I'm extra shy when it comes to him.

Tony's childish ass likes to tease me about it talking about some, "Hey Y/N, have any dreams last night about you know who? If you know who I'm talking about."

Boy boy! Always in my business!

Anyways, let me tell you the most embarrassing thing that happened.

I was looking for my hat because I was getting ready to go out today. I didn't know where it was, so I decided to ask Thor if he seen it.

I knocked on his door, "Hey Thor? Have you seen my hat?"

No answer.

I knocked on his door again.

"Thor? Are you there?"

I realized that the doorknob wasn't stuck so his room obviously was not locked.

I peeped in, "Thor? have you seen my- OH MY LORD!"

Excuse my language, my GOT DAMN!

I blushed and covered my eyes, but my mind knew I wanted to look more.

"Lady (Y/N)?"

"Oh my gosh, Thor I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were in here and I'm gonna leave right now" I said, my hands still over my eyes.

"No, no! Wait! Do not leave!"

Did he just- GIRL! He just did!

"I'm the one who should be apologizing, I forgot to lock my door. What was it you wanted to see me about? And by the way, you can uncover your eyes now, I'm fully dressed"