🎅🎄What They Get You For Christmas (1/3)🎅🎄

Tony: He got you whatever you wanted, after all he was a billionaire but his personal gift to you was one you didn't expect. For Christmas, he got you an engagement ring then he got down on his knees and asked you to marry him. It was the best Christmas gift you ever gotten.

You didn't hesitate to say yes to Tony's knucklehead ass.

Steve: Since he wanted to make this Christmas gift extra special and knew you loved animals, he went out to the pet store and got you a puppy for Christmas. 

You loved the puppy so much and loved that Steve went out of his way to buy you one from his heart, you named the puppy "Cappy", which is a nickname you sometimes call Steve. 

Thor: He got you all kinds of beautiful and rare gifts that you can't find on earth but on Asgard, that includes jewelry and the most beautiful dresses you ever seen. 

He loved you so much that he was willing to spoil you with 100 gifts. Your living room was filled with gifts thanks to Thor being your personal Santa.

Loki: Loki gave you a horse from Asgard, the horse had no owner and she needed to be adopted, so when he saw that horse, he thought of you and thinks it's the best Christmas gift he's ever given to you.

You absolutely loved her and even built a little house for her in your big backyard. You named the beautiful horse, Fiona.