The Voicemails They Send You

Tony: "Hey baaaaabe! I know you're still mad at me about our argument last night and probably don't wanna talk to me right now buuuuuut........ I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! I just wanted to let you know that! Okay bye!" 

Steve: "Hello, sweetheart! I see you're not present at the moment but please call me when you get the chance because I miss seeing you! Love you!"

Thor: "HELLO MY QUEEN! If you get this voicemail or whatever this thing is called, uh, well, could you please stop at the supermarket and get some of those delicious poptarts. Thank you!" 

Loki: "I don't know where you are right now but please come home as soon as possible! I..... I kind of miss you I will admit! That is all I want to say, I will see you tonight when you get home from work!" 

Clint: "Babe? Uh, If you get this voicemail there's something I have to tell you when you call back. Please don't get mad when I tell you what it is, okay bye love you bunches!"

Sam: "Hey (Y/N)! You ain't here right now sadly but baby girl if you get this voicemail, I just wanna let you know that we ain't having no more of that tacobells or mcDonalds anymore! Tonight we having salad and healthy stuff from now on! That greasy stuff and fast food is a no no! Love you bae and I hope you understand! Byyyye!" 

Bucky: "Hi doll! Ummmm I don't know what to say much and I know you're busy right now but I love you! BYE!" 

Peter: "HI THERE BEAUTIFUL! MY PRINCESS! MY QUEEN! MY GORGEOUS STUNNING ANGEL! If you get this voicemail I just wanted to let you know that you are my whole world, my galaxy, my UNIVERSE! My future wife! K bye! Talk to you later when you're not busy at the moment!" 

Bruce: "Hey dear, if you get this voicemail, I just wanted to ask you something.

Okay, How do astronomers organize a party? .............. They Planet *LAUGHS LOUD* Get it? Plan it? Planet? Okay I'll stop! Love you!

Pietro: "PRINCEZAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I know it's 2am in the morning and of course you're asleep but when you wake up in the morning and hear this voice message from.......... I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! Okay goodnight, BEEP!" 

Wanda: "Hi beautiful, I know you're busy right now but you know what one chick in your class you told me about that insulted your lovely natural hair? Well, let's just say I made sure she won't be able to brush, groom or wash hers ever again. Call me and I'll explain! You are gonna EXPLODE of laughter! Bye!" 

Natasha: "Hey babe, just leaving you this voice message to let you know that remember that school bully that our daughter was having issues with? You don't have to worry anymore because I took care of it! Call me back soon!"