~How They Make It Up To You After Y'all Have A Huge Fight~

Tony: He throws you a huge "I'm sorry" party at his house. Yep! He's that desperate to get you to forgive him since you were giving him the silent treatment. Extra, I know, but anything to get you talking to him again. 

Steve: Since he's old fashioned,  He stops by your room and gives you a bouquet of flowers with an apology note written in cursive.

Thor: He fixes you a huge delicious dinner, mostly your favorite dish. Then he brings you jewelry from Asgard.

Loki: He pops up into your room, looks you straight in the eyes and gives you a sincere apology for all the things he said to you. Then he puts his lips on yours and y'all end up doing the business. 

Clint: He takes you to see a movie that just came out recently and you've been dying to see it but didn't have at the moment, so you can say he got the tickets for you and y'all ended up talking again and you forgave him.

Sam: He makes up all the rude and awful things he said to you by buying you tickets to go see your favorite singer, Janelle Monae 

Bucky: 2 days after a fight y'all had, one day he sat on the couch next to you while you were watching Stranger Things. He said, "I'm sorry (Y/N) about all the things I said, You know I don't mean any of them. Could you forgive me?". He asks and he rub your thigh. You sigh and turn your head to him, look into his sad puppy dog eyes, smile and say, "Yes, Buck. I forgive you. I cannot stay mad at you, I love you". 

Peter: He appears in your window as "Spiderman" with bouquet of flowers, a diamond necklace (which he secretly bought with Tony's credit card) with a note that said "I'm so so soooo sorry (Y/N) I love you and will you forgive me?"

Bruce: Y'all didn't talk to a whole week after your fight got nasty. So he goes out and gives you a Hulk Plushy with a heartfelt apology note, then after that, y'all forgive each other. 

Pietro: He shows up in your backyard playing "Cry For You" By Jodeci. "I'm sorry my beautiful princeza, Please forgive me! I love you"

Wanda: Guilty about the fight y'all had, she goes into your head and sincerely apologizes and says "(Y/N), This is Wanda, your girlfriend. You know I love you and didn't mean all the nasty things I said, there's a Chinese festival tonight and I was wondering if you would wanna go"

Natasha: After 2 weeks of not talking, Y'all finally made up one day on a mission after being forced to paired up by Nick. While y'all were fighting robots, Natasha apologized about what happened and y'all made up and forgave each other.