Gif Imagine 5: Pietro

(Pietro on his way to annoy the hell outta you) 

You were fast asleep in your bed, thank God it was Saturday since you didn't have to work over the weekends. You just wanted to sleep for 100 years, that's how tired you were.

You were having a good sleep until...... 

"WAKE UP PRINCEZA!" Pietro shouted. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UUUUP!" 

You groaned and covered you head with your pillow. 

"Baby, it's 12pm and you haven't been awake this morning!" 

You didn't answer, you loved Pietro but you didn't feel like being bothered with him today.

"Oh (Y/N)!" He said your name in a singing tone but his singing was bad and he knew it. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

"Awww fuck off, P!" You groaned in response.

"Nope!" He laughed. "I'm not leaving until you get up out of that damn bed!" 

He peeked under the pillow, "Come on, pleeeease beautiful girl! For me?"

You loudly hissed at him, making him jump. 

"Okay, you leave me no choice but to do this" He hopped on top on your bed like a kid. 

"WAKE UP WAKE UP (Y/N)! WAKE WAKE WAKE UP UP UP!"

You got irritated to the point where you had no choice but to wake up so he'll stop this mess.

You sat up from the bed, "ALRIGHT! I'M UP! I'M UP!"

He smiled brightly and stopped, "Finally! She awakes!" He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

You rolled your eyes and slightly smiled, "Happy now?"

"FUCK YES! I'm happy! Now come on, take a shower and get dressed, I wanna take you out today"

You yawned and stretched, "Where are we going?" 

He crinkled up his nose, "Woo! First brush your teeth, it smells like you've been drinking something from the sewer, love. No offense" he laughed.

"Man, shut up!" You laughed and threw a pillow at him but you missed of course.

"You missed, don't throw so slow next time!" He teased. 

"Nuh uh, P! That ain't fair because you're the one with the super speed!" 

"I still stand what I said" He smiled. 

He picked you up off the bed and went off to help you get cleaned up and eat so y'all can spend some time together.