Back Off Her (Peter Parker X WOC Reader) (Part 8) (Final Part)

A/N: In this chapter, Y'all already know someone's about to get their ish rocked by a little black girl magic with a fist 😂😂😂👊👊👊

Honestly I never expected these to go that far 😂😂😂😂😂 but it was alot of fun to write! Especially when y'all be dragging tf outta Flash LMFAOOOOOO

At the same time, thank god I'm done with these parts and I'm exhausted lmfao

And anyways, this is the final chapter :) Enjoy!

Chemistry class

Usually y'all picked your own lab partners in groups but the teacher decided he was gonna choose groups from now on and that had you and the whole class all the way fucked up.

You just hoped that Mr. Cobbwell would get some sense and partner you up with Peter, Ned and Michelle. If not all of them, at least with one of them as long as your group didn't have Flash in it. You didn't feel like dealing with his mess at all. 

"And (Y/N), You will be working with Betty, Ned, and Flash" 

But then you forgot, Mr. Cobbwell didn't like you very much for whatever reason. 

Your jaw dropped hearing who was gonna be in the group, "what?!" 

Flash gave you a look with a smirk from afar and thought, "This is gonna be fun".

Mr. Cobbwell glared at you and crossed his arms. "What was that miss (Y/LN)? Is there a problem?"

"No, Mr. Cobbwell" You lied.

"Good, I wouldn't want to have to send you to the principle's office for disruption now do I?" 

You sighed, "No, Mr. Cobbwell" 

"Good. Anyways class, start with your paired groups" As soon as he turned around, you flipped him off and rolled your eyes. 

You looked over to Peter, who was frowning and crossing his arms in disappointment about your assigned group as you were.

You walked over to your group and only spoke to two people that you liked, "Hey Betty, Hey Ned" 

"Hey (Y/N)" they both said with a friendly smile. 

"Sup baby" Flash said to you.