Thor ~ What Your Family Thinks of Him

Mother: he is pretty loud at times however, He's such a sweet young man, not to mention he's an Avenger AND A GOD! Not only that, he's incredibly handsome, what amazing taste my baby has.

I'm so happy she chose someone who can protect her and love her in many different ways.

Father: That boy smiles too much, what's he always happy for?

And he always talking about some "I am Thor! God of Thunder and Son of Odin"

Aye man! Be quiet! Nobody cares! I don't care if you the son of LeBron James! MAKE MY BABY HAPPY AND DO NOT HURT HER!

Sister: YOOO My sister is dating Thor and he's so fucking fine!

Why can't I find a sexy, sweet, respectful dude like Thor and only attract ashy thirsty men?

Ol creepy "Where my hug at, girl? " Looking asses! Ugh! I can't stand them!

UGH! ITS NOT FAIR! He sets so many high standards of men that I keep looking for.

Brother: He's like the big brother I never had and I totally love this dude!

I kinda wish I wasn't stuck with two annoying sisters, they get on my damn nerves.

However, I do still love them at the end of the day even though some days I wanna throw hands with them.

Grandma: I don't know how my grandbaby gets these extremely attractive men but I have to say she has been blessed heavily with the luck of this man she has brought home to us, and I have to say I got quickly excited but I kept everything to myself for the sake of not embarrassing my grandbaby.

And I mean she has brought home A MAN! A REAL MAN! Good Lord have mercy! Where were these types of men when I was growing up back in the day?

If they all looked like Thor, I would have not been stuck with my lame late husband in the first place.

Although, I wonder how big my grandbaby's boyfriend is, he is a God so it makes sense that he's packed.

My poor grandbaby. Her pom pom and chocolate cake must be destroyed to smithereens by now.

If I only Wallace would have given me that experience. God bless his soul.