💇‍♀️How They Handle Your Own Hair (2/3)💇‍♀️

Clint: Like Tony, he sucked at trying to do your hair but unlike him, he never chickened out on the first try. 

He loved your hair as much as you did but it was too much for him to handle, so instead, he straightened it with a flat iron and to his surprise, it came out well. 

He burned a little bit you a couple times on accident but it was all good.

Sam: He was an expert on doing on Black Woman's hair, he washes your hair real good using coconut shampoo and when he was done he dried your hair using a hair dryer with a comb at the end. 

Then he used berry flavored hair oil on your hair and scalp, making you feel relaxed.

Finally, he brushed and combed your hair, which felt really nice, and gave you 2 Afro puffs, and for the final touches, he did your baby hairs perfectly. 

Bucky: He never really thought about handling your hair, he thought you had it completely under control.

However, he never hesitated to help you getting your hair done when you needed. One time, you were going to your best friend's wedding and your bonnet slipped off and the bun you got done at the hair salon looked like trash. 

Luckily, Bucky came to the rescue and redid your hair really fast. He wasn't the best at doing hair but It came out perfectly.

Peter: He tries his best to handle your hair, he really does but sometimes he gets scared of hurting you because of how thick you hair is. 

One time, he was brushing your hair and he accidentally broke the brush, unintentionally hurting you.  He got upset and apologized to you endlessly.

You let him know that it's okay and that it's not his fault, telling him that your hair breaks brushes all the time and can go out and get a new one. The next day, he showed up to school with a new hairbrush that he got with his allowance. 

Later on, he got a little better at trying to handle your hair by taking tutorials on Youtube on how to do a black girl's hair and he gave you a nice Afro puff with laid down baby hairs, making you happy with the results. 

Peter was really happy that you were happy, and felt proud of himself on what he had done.