When They're Jealous (2/2)

Sam: He claims that he ain't jealous yet when another guy kissed your hand at one of Tony's parties one time, he ran over there and was like "AH AH AH! Nooo I'm the only one who gets to kiss (Y/N) around these parts!" He kisses your forehead, wrapping his arm around you and smirks at the guy, walking away from him.  

When y'all got home, you kept picking with him about being jealous and he's like "Nah I ain't jealous! You got it twisted, baby girl" 

But you roll your eyes and say "Okay, whatever, Sammy Sam" and chuckle.

Bucky: He isn't very confrontational about it but his body language makes it clear that he's jealous. He gets afraid that you might leave him for the other guy and gets insecure about himself, he tells you how he feels and you let him know that he's the only man for you in your life. 

He smiles, kisses you and says "I love you, doll".

Peter: Like Bucky, he doesn't get confrontational but he does act a little weird when he gets jealous but he doesn't tell you why, he changes the subject and wants to talk about something else to avoid and hide the fact how he truly feels.

Bruce: When he gets jealous..... well, we all know what happens. The big green guy comes out to play! 

Pietro: Not much happens but when he sees some other guy flirting with you despite the fact that you obviously felt uncomfortable, he zooms over there, looks at the guy straight in his eyes and says, "This is my girlfriend thank you very much, have a nice day" then carries you in his arms and swiftly leaves with you from the scene, leaving the play boy confused on what just happened. 

Wanda: Wanda DOES NOT PLAY when it comes to jealousy, in fact, what she does to the one she's jealous of is petty but amusing. One time, some guy kept complimenting you and asking you for your phone number constantly. 

She got angry and her eyes started glowing bright red and so did her fists. She marched up to the guy, tapped on his shoulder and said, "HEY! That's my girlfriend that you keep messing with, go find someone else to hit on! Better yet, I know the perfect place for you!" 

She used her telekinesis to lift the guy up in the air and throws him in the trash bin. 

Natasha: Nat gets straight to the point when it comes to her being jealous, she holds the person in a headlock and says, "You know? That beautiful girl over there is my girlfriend so you have to options, 1: You leave her alone asap and find some other woman to hook up who isn't taken or 2: end up putting you in the hospital. Your choice, hon!"

The guy begs for mercy, apologizes to you, Nat lets him go as he runs off in fear while she smirks with her arms crossed.