When They Cheat On You (Part 2)

Loki: How you found out that Loki was cheating on you? Well, Thor was the one who told you after you asked where he was because you haven't seen him in almost a month, he just disappeared on you all of a sudden.

Thor led you to another planet where Loki was at, when you got there, y'all were at some kind of party that was happening at a big castle. It was hard to find him because it was crowded. Eventually you did and when you found him, he was in a big bedroom full of 7 women.

You went off like a ticking bomb to the point where you scared not only the women he was cheating on you with, but you also scared him too and he's never scared of anyone (except for Hulk). You didn't have any powers but that didn't mean you still couldn't throw hands. 

You got done with all 8 of them, you took off the engagement ring that he gave you and told him that you never wanted to see him again. 

Clint: You actually found out on your own and it was unexpected. You found out that he was cheating on you when you went with your friends to the club. You were dancing with one of your best friends when you spotted him making out with some girl while he was dancing with her and grabbing her butt. 

OH you were majorly pissed and heartbroken, to make things worse, y'all were about to get married and he was out here making out with some random chick. You caused a scene and didn't care if people were recording the whole thing and laughing about it, you wanted to go kick his ass and hers too. 

He got scared and shocked that you were here and told you that he was drunk and that it's "not what it looks like". But you knew that was bullcrap, you told him to go screw him and threw your ring at him, storming out of the club. 

Sam: After you came home from work, you put your stuff down and took a shower then changed your clothes, before you were about to relax, you noticed that Sam left his phone on the table. You weren't going to look at it until it started to vibrate, you thought it would be Sam calling from Steve's phone to talk to you but sadly it wasn't, instead it was a text from some girl named Heather.

It said, "Hey chocolate daddy! 😍😍😍 Are you home from work now??? I miss you so much right now! 😫😫 I hope you broke up with that hussy of a gIrLfRiEnD like you said you were 🙄😂 It's crazy how she doesn't know about us yet, guess she dumber than a pile of rocks Lmfaooooo" 

And from that moment, you were seeing nothing but red, you called the chick and started arguing with her, threatening to beat tf outta her and Sam. When Sam got home, you started yelling and punching him, he held you down and asked "The fuck is wrong with you woman?!"

You brought up that chick named Heather that he was apparently messing around with for an entire year and you didn't even know it. He tells you that she's just a friend but you knew that was obviously not the truth. You told Sam that it was over between y'all but Sam kept apologizing and begged you not to leave him but you didn't listen and left anyway.