The Morning After (Thor X WOC Reader)

(A/N: Doing another one with Thor cuz WHY TF NOT? 😏😏😏)

The sunlight beamed through the curtain, your eyes fluttered open. A smile grew on your face after that wonderful dream that you had last night.

Last night, you had a dream that you and Thor were making love. It felt so real but it was so wonderful..... And WILD!

You wished it actually happened but unfortunately, you think that might never will.

You've liked Thor ever since you joined the team, he was a very sweet man and that's your favorite part you look for in a guy, but unfortunately you don't think he feels the same about you.

You both were good friends but you really liked him, however, thanks to your self doubts and you didn't wanna ruin that friendship, you kept those feelings to yourself.

You giggled and blushed thinking about what happened in your dream, you still couldn't get over the way he called you "beautiful" And "Wonderful" while he was making love to you to the extreme.

Or in other words what you would probably say, he was "blowing your back out", " Smashing your cakes" And "throwing down the hammer".

Too bad that would probably never happen to you in real life.

Your stomach started to growl and you were hungry, so you decided to get up and cook yourself something to eat, but before you can do that.....

"Ow!" You yelled in pain, you noticed that you can barely move your whole body. "What the fuck? Why does it hurt when I try to get up?"

"Lady (Y/N)?" You heard a familiar voice call your name.

Just then, Thor bust into the room with nothing but a pair of pants on.

You blinked a few times to make sure you weren't having another dream, but it turns out this is reality.

Thor actually came into your room shirtless, FREAKING SHIRTLESS! with his perfectly sculpted body. What the hell was going on right now? You felt like you were in the Twilight Zone at this moment?

"T-thor?! I-I-I- What are you? How are you-" You stuttered, overwhelmed and confused right now.

You didn't put your hair in a bonnet, so it looked a mess. You threw covers over your head.

"I heard you scream and it sounded like you were in pain, so I ran in here to check to see if you were okay" He told you, a little worry in his eyes.

"Oh my lady, come here" He wrapped his arms around you, comforting you and kissing your forehead.

You felt your heart rapidly beating, still mad confused. You wanted to scream and freak out (in a good way), but mama taught you self control. 

OH MY FUCKING GOD?!  He just came into my room, shirtless and HE'S HUGGING  AND KISSING ME?! 

What the fresh hell happened??! And what is going on?! I NEED SOME answers ASAP because honestly, I'm freaking out in the inside right now because Thor just hugged and kissed me! Is this a fucking dream???

"I guess I was too rough on you last night" He chuckled.

You look up at him, raising an eyebrow, "Last night? Thor, what are you talking about? What happened? You better give me some answers, mister"

"You don't remember, my love? We made love to each other last night and It was the most definitely special" He smiled, rubbing on your thigh softly.

"WE WHAT?!" You shouted.

You then remembered what went down last night. You and Thor were talking on the balcony you two actually shared some laughs and cracked some jokes. You definitely felt some chemistry between you and him. At the moment, you wanted to tell him about your feelings for him but again, let your shyness get in the way.