Pietro ~ What Your Family Thinks Of Him

Mother: Pietro is..... something else. And I mean that in a good way! He's a little out there BUT I think he is absolutely great! 

He's quite the gentleman, he helps me with the groceries and helps me with some chores at times when him and my baby come over to visit. 

Me and him get along really well and we're very close, it's almost like he's a second son to me. 

Father: First of all! I got a bone to pick with that boy! He need to slow the fuck down because he be going way too fast!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a nice young man but he needs to control his damn powers! He almost broke our beautiful vase that we just bought a few years ago and I almost broke my back trying to catch that. 

I hope he knows how expensive that vase was because next time he tries that mess again and he actually breaks it, I'm gonna make him pay for it and I ain't just talking about the money!

If he wants to have a good relationship with me, control your damn powers, boy!

Sister: *Laughs* Yooo I can't stand that dude! But not in a hateful way but in an annoyed but I-Enjoy-his-company kind of way.

He always beats me at Mortal Kombat and I don't even be ready yet! Cheating ass! And he knows it too! 

But he's also the coolest guy ever! One time, me, (Y/N), Pietro and my brother went to the carnival a few weeks ago and Pietro actually won a big teddy bear for me by playing one of the harder games that even I couldn't beat. 

Pietro is such a great guy and I would happily replace my real brother for him. No offense. 

Brother: Man! He be cheating like a motherfucker at video games, I don't even get the chance to make a move, he be using his powers to win at almost every game, like that NBA game I got on PS4!

One time I asked him did he wanted to play it (this was second time that we met him) and he was like "Yeah sure", then next thing I know, I was losing every damn round! 

He's a cool dude, and I like him, he's funny too but ain't NO WAY am I playing any more video games with him! NOPE! Forget that! 

Grandma: I feel very sorry for (Y/N), I truly do.

Don't get me wrong, He's such a sweet, funny, and nice gentleman! I like him a lot. It's just that, well, I feel sorry for my poor grandbaby because as much speed that he has, she has got to be super sore in the morning after being with him for the night. 

I'm surprised he hasn't broken her back either with that super speed power that he has *chuckles*. 

Other than that, she is very lucky to have a man like Pietro and I hope she will keep him around a little longer, not just because he makes her happy but because he looks so much like this guy I had a crush on in college that I never got over, and OOOH Was he so fine!

But at the same time, Pietro is my grand baby's boyfriend, not my college crush and I have to respect that despite the "thoughts" (wink! wink!) I sometimes have about him.

Anyways, that is all that I want to say about what I think about my grand baby's boyfriend.