When Someone Says You're "Too Dark" (Part 3)

Bucky

Bucky

He wasn't there when you were told this but when you told him that you told that by someone from the model agency, he was extremely upset for you.

He had caught you crying in the bedroom after he came back from work. He quickly ran over to you and hugged you.

"Doll, what's wrong? What happened?" 

You looked up at him teary eyed, "I didn't get the job" 

He furrowed his eyebrows, "WHAT?! WHY?! You're beautiful enough to be a model and you even sent them the pictures of you and they were absolutely breathtaking! What is it that they are not happy with?"

"Me?" You sobbed, "The way I look, they said I don't fit what I model should look like" You told him. "They said I was..... too dark to be a model" 

Bucky furrowed his eyebrows and gritted his teeth, "WHAT?! TOO DARK?! They can't be serious, (Y/N)!" 

You nodded, looking down. "It's true, Buck. They told me to buy some cream to lighten my skin so I'll look more lighter because, in their words, dark isn't in"

"WHAT?! JUST WHAT? WHO SAID THIS GARBAGE TOWARDS YOU?! Give me their name and address! I won't hurt them, I just wanna have a talk with them" He says as he cracks his knuckles. 

"Bucky, no! Please, what's done is done, please don't make things worse"

"They already made things worse for you when they made you cry and crushed your dreams like that, and I am not having that, doll!" 

"It's okay Buck, I can find a new model company to-"

"NO IT'S NOT okay!" He shouted from the top of his lungs. When it came to people hurting you, he will NOT calm down.

"I'm not okay with you seeing you upset and crying like this, I AM NOT okay with people telling you that you're not beautiful just because of your dark skin! Because you know what? You're still a 10 to me and always will be! I don't care what people have to say about it!" 

Bucky pulled you into a big hug and kissed you multiple times, "I also won't excusing my language so I'll be saying this, Fuck those guys and fuck their ridiculous standards of beauty, doll! You are fucking GORGEOUS! You know it and I know it! You're a total 10 to me and always will be! I love you, (Y/N)"

He wiped the tears from your eyes and you looked up at him and smiled, "Bucky..... I love you  too" you kissed him back.

Peter