Bucky ~ What Your Family Thinks of Him

Mother: When (Y/N) first brought home James- or Bucky is what he likes to be called, I first noticed his metal arm and I was a little intimidated by his appearance because to me, he looked very menacing. I then remembered to get to know him.

I got to know Bucky and he is the sweetest, most polite man. I really really like him and I'm ecstatic that my daughter has chosen someone who treats her like a queen like she deserves.

I always notice there's a bit of an..... age gap, however, that doesn't stop me from thinking he totally deserves my daughter's love and me for loving him for it. 

Father: Man, this dude is too good to be true. He holds up chairs up for my baby girl, opens doors for her talking about "lAdIeS fIrSt", he sometimes cooks for her, and always calls me and my wife "Ma'am" and "Sir" NO GUY nowadays does that! 

I don't care what my wife says or thinks about him, I do not trust this guy!

Let me find out he show his true colors and break my daughter's heart later on and see what happens! 

He ain't ready for these hands he about to catch!

Sister: I don't have much to say about him except he's way too old for my sister, I'm sorry he's nice and fine as fuck and all but he's my grandfather's age for goodness sake!

I knew my sister liked older men but DAMN! That takes it to a whole nother level! 

But hey, her life I guess

Brother: I actually like Bucky! His arm is so fucking cool, he probably be punching sons of bitches when they mess (Y/N), I know I would do the same if someone was trying it with my girl. 

I'm a cool and sweet guy but I don't play that when it comes to my lady being messed with! Y'all better watch y'alls backs!

Anyways, Bucky is a cool dude and me and him get along well. I be teaching him how to play video games, he sucked at it at first but eventually he got better the more I started to teach him. Now he be kicking my ass at Assassins Creed.

Grandma: Dear sweet James reminds me of my late husband Wallace, he was polite, sweet and a complete gentleman. He was also a beast in the sheets when nobody was around, lawd have mercy, he was a king of love making!

I don't know if that's the case for James, if it's not, poor (Y/N). If it is, YOU GO GRANDBABY! Go get that sweet loving from that fine ass man!