Loki ~ What Your Family thinks of him

Mother: I absolutely cannot stand him for what he did in New York, I have no idea what my baby was thinking when she decided she was gonna date him.

I'm also thrown off by his sarcastic remarks. However, she seems to love him a lot and he treats her well from what I seen, so I will at least try to like him and get to know him a little bit more.

Father: I HATE HATE HATE HIM for the same reason my wife does!

And he has a smart ass mouth, I don't know what my daughter sees in him but she done lost her fucking mind going out with him.

But like my wife said, he seems to love and cherish our baby and makes her happy, no matter how I feel about him, I just love seeing my baby smile.

However, if he hurts her, I'm gonna need to join the Avengers.

Sister: Eh, too be honest, even though he did try to take over New York a few years ago, it seems that he's loosened up over the years.

Plus, hes a real chill dude and I think he's funny as hell!

And he's soooo in love with my sister and treats her like a queen! So he's won my respect.

Brother: I love this dude, bruh! He helped me prank these dudes that was messing with me and they left me alone ever since.

Mom and Dad really need to get to know him a little more and stop hanging on to the past because what's done is done and people will change.

Even though she gets on my nerves, I hope (Y/N) keeps him around because I love the way he treats her and makes her happy.

Plus, she got a bit nicer since she met him, she stopped smacking me in the back of the head when I say stupid stuff. I'm glad! Thank you Jesus!

Grandma: Oh, I think he's an absolute gentleman and very sweet to my grandbaby.

Not to mention, he's extremely handsome and such a charmer like my late husband Wallace.

As soon as my grandbaby's boyfriend kissed my hand, (which was out of respect) I knew that I would have risked it all for him if I met men like him back in the day.