~How They React When They Accidentally See You Naked~

Tony: "Oh damn baby! *wolf whistles* if you weren't busy right about now today, you'd be on top right now if you know what I mean" He winked.

"TONY! GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" You yelled, throwing a pillow at him but he dodged it.

"Can I get a piece of that later on-" You slammed the door in his face.

"Ugh so irritating sometimes"

Steve: He blushes and covers his eyes,  "Oh my goodness! (Y/N) I'm so sorry! I had no idea you weren't dressed! I'll come back later when you're ready"

Thor: When be accidentally walks in on you, he is blown away about how beautiful your melanin body looks,  then he snaps out of it when you yell at him to get out, He says, "Oh dear! My apologies (Y/N) for walking in on you!"

Loki: "Oh my! My apologies (Y/N), I thought you were already dressed. Although, it is a nice view" He smirked.

"GET LOST YOU PERV!" You shouted, slamming the door on him.

Clint: "Hey (Y/N) Have you see my- OH GOD!" He shouts, blushing then covering his eyes.

"CLINT! The hell?!" You quickly wrap your towel around your body. "Don't you ever knock?!"

"Sorry, sorry! Oh god this is so awkward" He slams the door behind him.

"UGH! I hate when people do this! Like knock before you open someone's door! How difficult is that?!"

Sam: Sam busts into your room unannounced because he was excited to tell you about what happened with Bucky, but what he didn't know is that you just came out of the shower. His eyes met your naked body, "Daaamn!" He said, and your fist met with his face.

"OW!" He yelled in pain.

"DAMMIT SAM! What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't you ever knock?"

Bucky: You were getting dressed for a day out with Natasha, however, you took too long in the bathroom because you were checking if your afro puff was on point first. So you were in nothing but bra and panties.

Wanting to ask you something real quick, Bucky goes into your room to look for you, he heard you humming in the bathroom and he opens the door without knocking, only to find out you were not fully dressed up yet. He scanned your body up and down, admiring your curves on your melanin brown skin until......

"BUCKY! WHAT THE HELL?!" You cover yourself.

Your yelling snapped him out of those thoughts shortly. He realizes what he just done and starts blushing in embarrassment.

"OH OH! My god! I AM SOOO Sorry (Y/N), doll! I didn't know that- I forgot that you-"

You then slammed the door in his face.

Peter: You were feeling yourself today and decided to dance around in your room with bra and panties on, you turned up the radio which was playing I Like It by Cardi B.

What you didn't know was that Peter was coming over to study with you but since you were having so much fun, you forgot about it then. That is until this happened.....

"(Y/N)?!"

You gasp and turn around, screaming at the top of your lung. "PETER!" You jumped in your bed and used the covers to cover your whole body.

Peter's face turned red like his Spiderman suit. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! SORRY! I'M 1000 TIMES SORRY! This is so embarrassing, I had no idea you were- I- SORRY!" He slammed your door then ran off.

Bruce: Bruce knocked on your door, he had been there near your door for about 5 minutes. What he had to ask you was very important. Getting slightly impatient and eager, he opened the door only to find that you were naked (You just got out of the shower), he blushed rose red and covered his mouth.

You screamed at the top of your lungs and wrapped the towel around your body.

"Oh god! Sorry! Sorry! I should have knocked! My mistake!"

You threw a pillow at him but he closed the door before it hit.

Pietro: He dashed into your room, again, without knocking, unannounced and unexpectedly. Only to catch you dancing butt naked. It was something you did on certain occasions and nobody knew that you did it until now

"PIETRO! GET OUT!" You shouted, quickly covering yourself with the covers from your bed.

He smirked and said, "Wow, I was lucky to finally look at a work of beautiful-"

"I SWEAR! If you tell anybody this, so help me I'll-"

He dashed over to you and looked into your eyes, "You'll do what, princeza?"

You always got lost into his eyes, and that was making the situation even more awkward and worse.

"I'll- I'll-"

"You know, baby. Me and you could I don't know, have a little fun since you have no cloth-"

BOOM! You hit him with your telekinesis, sending him flying out of your room.

"Ow! What was that for baby? You're angry or just like to play rough-"

"If I next time you bust into my room unexpectedly and wanna talk nasty with me, you'll get worse from me!"

He smirked just thinking about what you might do, "Like what? because I have handcu-"

"BYE BOY!" You shouted before slamming the door on him.

Wanda: She had accidentally busted into your room because you're door was locked, she had got worried and busted down your door and caught you without clothes on.

Although, she wasn't gonna lie, she did think you were absolutely beautiful. But that's no excuse to bust in someone's room like that.

She gasped, "Oh my goodness! I am sorry- I mean, I didn't mean to barg- I must go right now"

Natasha: She accidentally walks in on you while your turnt around, drying yourself off after getting out of the shower, she bites her lip, scanning your curvaceous body and thinks "Damn, she's gorgeous". 

The funny part about it is, you weren't mad at all, in fact, that you heard her coming in and wanted to give her something to look at.

"Oh!" You said, pretending you didn't see her there. 

She snaps out of her thoughts, "Oh. OH! Sorry babe! It's just that- Well will you look at that, Fury is calling for me at the moment! I gotta go"

Uh huh! Sure you did, Nat! You ain't slick! You know you liked all of this.