~How You Would Describe Them In One Word~

Tony: Irking

-You love him but sometimes he can get on your nerves but he thinks it's funny to annoy the hell outta you

Steve: A Sweetheart

-The way how well he treats compared to how your past ex's treated you is almost too good to be true. Hes one of those rare gems that you just don't find every day and you're absolutely blessed to have him.

Thor: Loud

You loved him so much but sometimes he can real loud at times and you have to tell him to turn it down a notch.

Your dad doesn't like him because of this besides the fact that he smiles too much.

Loki: Funny

-You loved the pranks he pulls on people, especially on the team. He never fails to crack you up.

Clint: Skillful

-And you're not just talking about his talent at bows and arrows

Sam: Loyal

-He always has your back when some things around you go downhill

Bucky: Protective

-Whenever someone tries to hurt you or  try to harass you, he won't hesitate to confront the person and threaten them to leave you alone with his metal arm.

Peter: Adorable

-You don't even have to explain this. He's like a puppy, no matter how mad or serious he tries to be, he's still cuter than a muffin. 

Bruce: Nerdy

-Sure, he was a nerd but a sweet, adorably shy one at that and you loved him for that reason.

Pietro: Lovable 

-Although he gets on your nerves sometimes,especially when he tries to touch your hair to annoy you, you still find him to be irresistibly lovable 

Wanda: Petty

-She just is sometimes, especially when reading your mind when she thinks you're not telling the truth. She drinks her tea and gives you a smirk after that.

Natasha: Softy

-She likes to pretend to be tough sometimes, especially in front of her team but you know when they're not around, she can be not only a sweetheart that comforts you when you're down but she can also be a total dork once in a while too.