Back Off Her (Peter Parker X WOC Reader) (Part 6)

After that little argument you and Peter had with Flash, y'all never left each other's side. Y'all were dancing, talking with Ned, Michelle and Liz for a bit, and even talked with each other, just you and him, for a while and both of you found yourselves to be enjoying each other's company more than usual.

A moment like this, you wanted to tell Peter how you really felt about him and you felt like this was the right time.

"Hey Peter, there's something I have to tell you real quick"

"Sure what is it?" He smiled at you, he had the most cutest smile you've ever seen in your life, it's one of those things that you loved about him. It could light up a whole room.

"Umm, well," Your heart was beating rapidly and you had all kinds of thoughts swirling around your head on what could happen if you told him your feelings.

",I.... I.... I..... I...... I...... I....."

Peter raised an eyebrow, "Okay (Y/N), You're kinda having me worried-"

"I LOVE YOU!" you shouted at the top of your lungs, luckily y'all were outside on the balcony and nobody could hear or see y'all.

Peter gave you a look, but not like a look of disgusted (Thank god!) but a look of shock. He didn't know what to say because it all happened so fast.

You sighed and took deep breaths, "Listen Pete, I've had feelings for you ever since the moment I moved around here, you're smart, adorable, a total sweetheart, funny, and you always have my back when that douche Flash or someone messes with me, I never told you my feelings until now because I didn't think you'd feel the same."

Peter's face turned tomato red, "Oh.... oh man, ummm Wow" 

"I knew it!" You thought, "I KNEW he would react this way! I wish I could erase this moment and pretend it never happened" 

"I... I'm sorry, I should have never said that-"

"Wait! Don't feel like that! I'm sorry, it's just that I was.... surprised that you feel that way about me too"

Your eyes got bigger and you felt like your heart was gonna explode. "Too? Peter, listen to me, what in the entire flying fuck are you trying to say right now?" And I said it in the calmest way possible. 

"Well, I, Um, well, What I'm saying is that, I- I- I-"

"SPIT IT OUT, BOY!"

But just when he was about to say something else, we heard a door slide open....

"Yo! What y'all doing out here?" Michelle asked us, leaning on the door entrance and eating an apple. 

"Nothing!" We both said. 

"Yeah sure, make sure to get a room before you guys like kiss or whatever" With that, she went back inside and slammed the door closed. 

Y'all both looked at each other and blushed then laughed a little. 

"Yooo what was that all about?" You asked. 

"I will never know" He shrugged. 

"Now what were you about to say?" 

Peter stood up straight and took deep breaths, He turned around from you for a sec and said to himself, "Okay Peter, you can do this, you can do this. I mean, it's a shock that she likes you back but saying how you feel is even more scarier and you don't know why but you better tell her how you feel fast before you let someone like her get away" 

"Peter, who are you talking to?"

"Myself, sorry, that's weird I know"

You giggled, "You Weirdo"