Tony Stark ~ What you're family thinks of him

Mother: He's a little old for my daughter and extremely cocky as hell, I heard he has quite the reputation of being a womanizer and I'm worried that my baby might get hurt one day. I told her to choose wisely when it comes to dating men.

However, he seems to make her happy and I pray it stays that he doesn't hurt her. I never thought she'd be dating someone like Tony Stark but she did say she loved extremely smart men, so I guess that makes sense on why she's so attracted to him in the first place. All I know is he better not hurt my baby or I'm raising some hell! I know that much!

Father: What can I say? This guy IS RICH And powerful And gives my baby girl everything she wants and I love that.

I LOVE THIS GUY! I wonder if he'll get me a jet for my birthday. Not to mention, he's hilarious! Me and him are gonna get along just fine.

Sister: I don't know why my sister picked someone like him. I don't care if he's a billionaire, I can't stand his character at all and I heard he has a rep of being a playboy! But I guess I can't judge.

Brother: DUDE! My sister is dating Tony motherfucking Stark! She gets to have everything and he gives her everything she wants and I'm stuck with my naggy ass girlfriend who's too cheap to give me anything. She wouldn't even buy me at least socks for Christmas.

Grandma: I'm glad my sweet grandbaby has found a fine young man who makes her happy, I'm sure she's having fun times in the bedroom more than I ever had with my husband when he was alive.