II

I can't take it anymore, my mind is going to explode, anxiety eating me, I just killed my childhood friend, I fucking killed him, no no no what the fuck did I do.
"Persephone" I heard someone on the other side of the door, I think it's dean, my bodyguard.
"Come in" I said sitting on my bed, I put my head in my hands.
"How are you? " he asked, closing the door behind him and standing in front of me.
"Do I look like a person who's happy and totally fine? Or do I look like I'm gonna die from anxiety?" I asked looking straight in his eyes.
"I'm just gonna say something and leave, don't trust anyone, he's after you, be careful Persephone" he said then turned around to leave ,what the fuck?
"Who's after me dean?" I asked but he was already downstairs.
I looked at my watch 12:36am , I need to go and clear my thoughts.
I was wearing a panda hoodie, black Adidas shorts and a panda slippers, I grabbed my keys and I put the gun in the back of my shorts and I went downstairs.
"Where do you think your going young lady?" a voice roared behind as I was just about to open the front door and leave.
"Mind your own business" I said turning around to only be facing an angry dad.
"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" he yelled and I rolled my eyes.
"DON'T LIE TO ME, DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT TONI WAS AFTER ME, I KILLED MY FRIEND AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, I HATE YOU" I yelled and I slammed the door behind me and I jumped in my lambo and I started driving to nowhere.
I started to think about the look on toni's face when I pulled the trigger. His eyes were filled with guilt, I was deep in thoughts I didn't even realize that I was crying.
"Don't cry Persephone, big girls don't cry , d-don't cry" I started yelling at myself but it only caused me to cry even more.
"Don't cry" I started crying like a women who just got divorced.
I was driving so fast, I don't where I'm going, just anywhere to get some fresh air.
Then suddenly a black car which seems Aston Martin db11 came in front of me causing me to slam the breaks so hard, hard enough for me to hit my face with the steering wheel.
it took me 5 minutes to understand what just happened, I quickly grabbed my gun and I opened the door and I jumped out of the car, to only be greeted by 5 men, 4 pointing their guns at me, and one in a leather jacket standing in the middle, his arms crossed and he's smirking at me.
"David Spades" I said with disgust in my voice.
"Persephone cambile" he said, still smirking.
"What do you want?" I asked in a harsh tone, keeping my gun in my hand.
"To warn you" he said , putting on a serious face.
"Warn me?" I asked, then I laughed.
"That's how you warn someone? By almost killing me? " I said then I laughed again.
"Don't trust him, he's willing to kill you" he said and I raised my eyebrow.
"Who?" I asked ,lowering my gun.
"Little Persephone was crying? Poor girl who killed her little friend toni" he said changing the subject, I quickly raised my gun in his face. The 4 of his men raised their guns at me again. He raised his hands at them, which meant for them to lower their guns, and they obeyed and lowered their guns.
"Don't change the subject, who wants to kill me?" I asked again, anger in my voice.
"Nice outfit " he said, smirking again, I rolled my eyes, Gosh this is embarrassing.
"Its almost 1:30 in the middle of the night what do you expect me to wear?" I said, rolling my eyes again.
"Just remember my warning, shorty" he said jumping back in his car and leaving me standing there all confused.
Who's trying to kill me?
•••
"Persephone. Wake up" I heard my dad's voice next to my ear.
"Go away" I groaned.
"We have a meeting, get up, it's 4:00pm, be ready at 5:30 ,and Wear a colombina mask " he said then left.
"Ugh" I groaned again , I got up and I took a quick shower, I decided to wear a
Double Slits Black Strapless A-line Chiffon Long Evening dress that showed my leg and shoulder tattoos and my white 7 inch heels , and for my hair I decided to leave it straight, for my make-up I put on an red matte lipstick, a black smokey eye along with mascara and some highlighter.
I wore my white colombina mask, and I put my phone and my glock17 gun in my black purse, then I headed downstairs.
Everyone dropped their jaws when they saw me, some whistled, I raised them all a middle finger and they all laughed.
"That's my baby girl" dad said kissing my forehead, I gave him a fake smile and I started walking to the front door.
"Are we going in your car?" I asked him as he was grabbing a golden colombina mask in his hand.
"Yes" he said and I nodded and I walked outside to dad's black Mercedes G-class, dad sat in the driver seat and I sat in Shotgun, 5 of our men went to a black van and we started our journey.
"Are you ready? For a fun night" dad said and I raised an eyebrow.
"I don't think it will be fun, each meeting someone ends up getting killed" I said Rolling my eyes, he just smirked.
"Whats wrong?" I said, I don't feel comfortable in this weird conversation.
"Nothing baby girl" he said smiling at me, then he focused back on the road.
Few minutes later we reached a very fancy building, I got outside the car and me and dad started walking inside.
"Put your mask" I told him and he nodded and put his mask on, we got inside the elevator.
"Which floor" Mike, one of our bodyguards asked.
"5th" dad told him, and Mike pressed the button.
"You know Persephone, I miss your mom and brother" dad said out of nowhere.
"Your acting weird" I said, it was obvious that I wasn't comfortable.
"I'm just saying " he said with a smirk.
"Can you stop? I'm not comfortable in this conversation" I said, he smirked again then turned around and started talking to his men.
then the elevator stopped and we all stepped outside, soft music music was playing, everyone wearing a colombina mask, each one holding a glass of champagne in their hands.
"See you later dad" I said then I walked to some men I know and we started talking.
While we were talking I could feel some eyes on me, I turned around and my eyes met some piercing grey eyes from across the room ,he was wearing a black suit with his sleeves rolled up, tattoos showing on both hands, along with a black colombina mask , then my eyes went to dad, he was talking with men I don't know and they were laughing and taking glances at me , that's weird.
Minutes later, a lot of men started gathering, all of their eyes focused on me, something is wrong, I could feel it.
"Everyone, I would like to make a toast" Someone said and everyone turned around, and that voice belonged to dad.
He was standing on a stage, he was creepily smiling at me, he's up to something.
" I would like to make a toast for my special daughter" he said pointing at me and all eyes started looking at me, I faked a smile and I raised my champagne high then I lowered it again.
"I would love to tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me" he said and a lot of 'awws' came out, I looked behind and the guy he was staring at me earlier was walking slowly to me. Which got me more curious.
"And I just wanted to tell her that only God forgives, I'm gonna miss you Persephone" he said, my eyes widened when he raised his gun at me.
"I'm sorry daughter" he said then he pulled the trigger, I jumped on the floor and people started screaming their lungs out.
"GET HER OUT OF HERE, NOW" a voice yelled behind me , I took my gun out and I started shooting at our bodyguards, I hid under a table and I refilled the gun.
"Come out Persephone, the fun isn't over" I heard my dad's voice, I quickly got out and I shot him in his left shoulder.
"Why would you do that" I yelled at dad, i could feel tears Rolling down my cheek.
"I got rid of your mother and brother, it's your turn princess" he said smiling, I raised my gun to shoot him but someone hit me with a gun on the back of my head causing me to drop on the floor and yelp in pain.
I turned around and it was dean and his gun was in my face.
"I'm sorry" he said ready to pull the trigger , then suddenly dean dropped to the floor, blood coming out from his forehead i grabbed my gun and I turned around and found the guy from earlier who was staring at me .
"HURRY UP"he yelled , it's David Spades, I stood up quickly and we started running. Then I heard a trigger being pulled behind me, as I turned around, the bullet missed and it only scratched my shoulder, but it hurts a lot . It was jerry , my dad's bodyguard , I quickly shot him.
"MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T GET HURT" David yelled.
"GET HER " I heard dad yelling .
"Follow me" he said grabbing my hand and we started running, when we reached the elevator he quickly pressed the 1stfloor , David shot a guy who was about to get inside, as soon as david shot him the elevator doors closed.
"He killed my mom and brother" I talked to myself.
"I tried to warn you" David said as he was refilling his gun.
Then as the elevator doors opened I started shooting like a mad women, basically because there were 5 men standing there ready to shoot-kill us.
"Persephone enough you killed them" David yelled as I was still shooting.
Then he grabbed my hand and we started running outside the building.
"Get inside" he ordered and without hesitation I jumped in his Aston Martin db11, he jumped in the driver seat and he quickly started the engine and we sped down the road.
Then a black van was following behind us, shooting at the car and us.
"LOWER YOUR HEAD" David yelled.
"Never" I said and I grabbed his gun and I got out of the window and I started shooting at them.
"PERSEPHONE GET INSIDE" I heard David yell but I ignored him and kept shooting at them.
Thank God the last bullet went through the drivers head causing them to lose balance and also causing a lot of cars to crash each other, I got back inside the car and David was staring at me crazily.
I took off my mask as he also took his off.
"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" David asked.
"A bullet scratched my shoulder" I took a glance at my still-bleeding shoulder.
"We are fine, nobody is following us" he said and everything around started spinning.
"David, I think I'm gonna faint"
"What do you mean?" and within seconds the dark took over me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE.
XOXO