XIV

"bruised ribs, bruised nose and the cut on her thigh is really bad David"

"MARCUS HE RAN AWAY, HE LAID HIS DIRTY, FILTHY HAND'S ON A GIRL WHO BELONGS TO ME, SHE'S MY GIRL AND I LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER"

"David , calm down, we will get him"

"ENOUGH, you will wake her up, she's too tired for your bullshit"

"LISUS KHRISTOS"  i yelled as soon as i opened my eyes. the pain was horrible to a point where i screamed Jesus Christ in Russian. i looked around me and i found the guys standing in front of me with worried eyes. i was about to raise my self from the bed but the pain grew wider.

"HOLY SHIT" i cried out, the guys ran to me except David.

"it hurts" i said , then i closed my eyes shut , trying to ignore the pain in every inch in my body.

"bring her some pain killer Noah" Marcus said.

"PAIN KILLER MY ASS, IT WONT HELP" i yelled at Marcus , then i groaned in pain.

"do you remember what happened?" Cole asked. i nodded slowly.

"from scale 1 to 10 tell me how much pain are you in?" Noah said and i wanted to kill him straight away.

"you have 10 seconds, if you don't leave right now i swear to god i will choke you with my bare hand" i yelled at Noah , he raised his hands in defense.

"let's go guys, she needs some rest" Aiden said and everyone left, except David.

I was slowly trying to stand up , David ran to me and i put my hand in front of him.

"i don't want you to feel pity on me" i said and i slowly stood up, but i instantly felt like my legs are made of jelly, i was about to fall down on the floor but David ran to me and grabbed me carefully.

"you need some rest" David said as he laid me down slowly on the bed.

"no i don't" i said , i tried to get up but he gently grabbed my hand.

"your ribs are bruised, your nose is also bruised and your thigh is damaged badly, so please sugar, you need some rest" he slowly said.

"i don't need rest , i don't give a fuck about anything , i'm not gonna stay here for only god knows how much and wait for revenge" i yelled at him.

"sugar" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"why are you doing this? you are my enemy David" i asked him as i placed my legs on the bed , he sat down next to my leg.

"i don't think we are enemies anymore" he said.

"i never wanted this to happen, i was too dumb , i went to his room , all alone without any backup or anything to protect myself with" i said as i looked at the ceiling.

"don't blame yourself Persephone" he said and i closed my eyes.

"my stomach hurts" i said as i felt fresh tears roll down.

"sugar , please don't cry" David said , then i felt his thumb wipe my tears away. i opened my eyes to only find our faces inches apart.

"i will kill that bastard when i see his sorry ass" i said , ignoring the pain and also ignoring the fact that our faces are too close.

"i like it when you are like that" he said and i raised my brow.

"like what?" i asked him.

"vicious"he said and i chuckled , quickly regretted it when i felt my stomach burn in pain. then my eyes slowly went to David's lips , i want them to make all the pain go.