XVI

"I finally have you" Lucas said, I was frozen in my spot, I was speechless.

"Go to hell" I roared at him, then I raised my gun in his direction.

"Before you go with an I hate you speech, I want to talk first" Lucas said.

"But, first things first" I said, then I pointed my gun in Antoine's direction.

"Your not gonna do it" Antoine said, I want  his self confidence.

"Let's see about that" I said and within seconds, Antoine was laying on the floor with a bullet in his skull.

"GET HER" Lucas yelled, I quickly hid under the table, 3 of his men stayed in the room. the sound guns being refilled and bullets dropping to the floor is heaven, man I love my life.

"COME HERE YOU BITCH" one of the men yelled, I grabbed both of my Glock18 and Berreta M9, I took a deep breath.

"I will you son of a bitch" i said , then i stood up and i started shooting , i feel like i'm in a movie. anyway, i kept shooting while in the same time i'm making my way out of this meeting room.

i tried to open the door, locked.

"poor Persephone , stuck here with me" i turned and i found one of Lucas's men.

"where's your boss?" i asked him , his gun pointed at me and my guns pointed at him.

"he went to take care of your toy, Spades" he said and my blood started boiling.

"don't talk about him" i roared at him and he chuckled.

"i don't take orders from side whore's" he said and i smirked.

"remind me , your name was...?" i asked him. he raised his brow.

"Robin" he said.

"okay Robin , let me remind you , your wife was a hot slut" i said and i shot him. he fell on the floor and started struggling for air , i walked to him, i felt bad seeing him like that.

"it doesn't have to be this way Robin , i'm not the bad guy here , your boss is" i said and i slowly closed his eyes.

"i'm sorry Robin" i said and i turned around, i grabbed a chair and i threw it on the door causing it to shatter into small pieces. i walked outside this shitty meeting room and i looked around and i found men in suits and women in formal outfits all hiding in the corner , staring at me with horror in their eyes.

"what? your job is sitting on a desk everyday, work for 8 hours per day  and mine is killing , suck it up" i yelled at them and all of them looked away.

"now let's make a deal" i said and all of them nodded.

"first of all" i said and without any warning i shot a man's phone , causing everyone to gasp.

"no calling the cops Pumpkin" i said and he nodded.

"all of you , if someone calls the cops i wont shoot your phone , i'll shoot your hand" i said and damn i feel like a badass.

"second of all , i'm trying to be nice so i'll press the fire alarm , i want you to get everyone out of here because some deep shit is about to happen and you'll witness a lot of murders and don't make anyone come inside the building no matter what , and remember , no calling the cops" i said and everyone nodded and they all stood up.

"you , come here" i pointed at a young girl , who seemed like my age , she's a blonde and kind of tall.

"me?" she asked and i rolled my eyes.

"no my mother, yes i mean you" i said and she froze in her spot.

"w-why?" she asked and i lost my patience.