III

I woke up and I had pain from every inch in my body, I tried to touch my shoulder and I ended up yelling.
"Your up" a deep voice said behind me.
I tried to get up but failed and yelled again.
"Stay down, you won't be able to move" David said coming in my view.
"WHAT AM I DOING HERE" I yelled and he raised an eyebrow.
"Your dad tried to kill you and I saved your ass" he said, taking a sip from the beer in his hand.
"Oh" I said remembering everything.
"Are my hands tied up?" I said trying to move my hands from above my head but i failed.
"Yes" he said smirking.
"Untie me asshole" I said in a harsh tone and he slowly walked to me.
"No can do princess" he said smirking again.
"Let go of me Spades" I said slowly.
"Not until I trust you" he slowly whispered in my ear sending shivers through my spine.
"Go take a shower princess, there's a hoodie of mine hanged on the back of the bathroom door, you can wear it" he said, then he untied me, without breaking an eye contact with me.
When my hands were free I quickly stood up but he grabbed my hands.
"Bathroom, now" he roared and I snatched my hands from his grip and I walked to the bathroom that was in his room and I locked the door behind me.
"You have 10 minutes princess or I will break the door" I heard david yell on the other side of the door and I could feel a smirk form on his big juicy sexy lips.
Wait what?
I ignored the dirty thoughts and I took my dress off, without daring to look at my self in the mirror.
After a very quick shower, I wrapped a towel around my hair and I jumped in my underwear and bra and I looked at the mirror and I got scared to life.
I have bags under my eyes, my shoulder is wrapped since I 'almost' got shot, and I look so tired ,i ignored everything and I grabbed the hoodie David told me about and I took a look at it , Damn it's big. After wearing it ,it came below my knee, I stepped outside the bathroom and the room was empty I took the towel off my hair and I threw my hair in a messy bun, I grabbed my dress and heels and I put them on the counter.
Then I started thinking about yesterday, I sat in the floor next to the bed and I started crying. My dad almost killed me, he killed my mother and brother.
"What wrong" I heard david's voice behind me and I didn't bother wiping my tears.
"He killed them David" I said crying even more.
"Common let's go and eat, I bet your hungry" he said offering me his hand. I wiped my tears and I took his hand and we slowly walked outside the room.
"Wow" I said looking around, this place is even bigger than our mansion.
"Common let's go downstairs" he said and I walked behind him.
"boss, about yesterday, we couldn't find Lucas cambile, he killed 6 of our men " a guy said to David and I tensed up.
"We will get him, don't worry" David told me and I faked a smile and he started walking again and I followed behind.
After what seemed like forever we finally got to the kitchen.
"What would you like to eat" he said.
"Anything"i said.
"SARA" he roared and within second a lady in her mid 40's came running.
"Yes boss" She said.
"How many times I said call me david" he warmly said and she smiled.
"Can you make pancakes for me and Persephone" he told her and she looked at me and I smiled.
"Persephone, isn't that a Greek God's name?" She asked and I nodded.
"Ok. Go upstairs if you want I can bring you your food in 10" She said and David nodded and told me to follow him.
We went upstairs back to the room which I think it's his room.
"Stay here I will be back soon" he said then he left the room.
I didn't waste any second I quickly looked from the window and It was an easy jump, I just need to jump on the balcony that was below me and I could be free.
I opened the window and I took a very deep breath and I slowly started moving to jump on the balcony, within few second I jumped and it hurt my leg a little but it was worth it, then I quickly jumped on the ground and I started running down the street.
"GET HER NOW" a voice roared so loud which made me run faster, but it was so hard since I'm barefoot.
I turned around and I found a guy running close behind me.
Then suddenly two larger hands grabbed my waist and threw me high which made me yell so loud.
Then I realized the guy threw me on his shoulder and he started walked back to the mansion.
"I NEED TO KILL HIM LET GO OF ME" I yelled Punching his back but no point.
"We couldn't kill him, you 5'1 can kill him? Dumb" he sarcastically said which caused me only to be madder.
"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I yelled Punching his back, he chuckled to himself.
Then suddenly he threw me on the cold floor, I yelped in pain, I look around and yay, I'm back in the mansion.
"I KNEW IT, I CAN'T TRUST SOMEONE FROM THE CAMBILE FAMILY" David yelled at me and he stood in front of me,  I got up and I decided to let my anger out on him.
"YOUR MY FUCKING ENEMY, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST YOU DUMBASS? AND I NEED TO GO AND GET MY REVENGE. I'M NOT GONNA LET DAD GO WITH IT EASILY" I yelled causing some of his men to gather around us.
"MY BEST TRAINED MEN COULD'NT KILL HIM. HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOURSELF TO KILL HIM" he yelled and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't bother my self anymore, I turned around and I walked back to his room, I slammed the door behind me and I sat on his bed. Thinking about any way to escape again.
"I'm trying to help" David roared as he slammed the door behind him.
"If you want to help let me go after him" I yelled at him.
"NO" he yelled and I rolled my eyes.
"Then help me" I suggested.
"Help you in what" he said crossing his arms.
"Help me to go after him" I said standing up.
"I don't think so" he said ,giving me a bored look.
"Are you scared?" I said smirking a little.
"Hell no" he said raising an eyebrow.
"Then help me, Spades" I said.
"I'll see" he said.
"Davi-" I got cut off my phone ringing.
Me and David looked at each other and I took my phone from my purse.
"Unknown number" I told David.
"Put it on speaker" he said and I nodded.
I answered and I put it on speaker.
"Hello" I said.
"Baby girl, Spades won't help you, you will end up falling in love with him, I can help, just come to daddy baby" he said then he hanged up.
I didn't think before I react, I grabbed a glass and I throw it straight on the wall, causing David to look at me with wide eyes.
"Calm down" he said and I laughed.
"CALM DOWN? CALM THE FUCK DOWN? ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS DUDE" I yelled on top of my lungs.
"Persephone" he yelled.
I went downstairs and I started breaking everything in my view, like I broke more than 3 vase's, a lot of glasses and I even grabbed the coffee table and I turned it upside down.
"I will help you" David roared behind me, I stopped breaking everything and I started breathing heavily.
"I promise I will help you" he roared again and I sat on the couch, still breathing heavily.
I looked at my left hand and it was bleeding, thank God David noticed.
"Marcus, bring me the aid kit" David roared, then he sat next to me, I was shaking.
"I'm sorry, I will clean this up" I said and I was just about to stand up he pulled me down.
"No, stay here, Sara left, so I will let Aiden clean it up"he said and I gave him a warm smile.
Then a guy which I think his name is Marcus came with the aid kit.
"You" I roared at marcus and he smirked.
"You're the one who followed me when I tried to run away"i yelled standing up and he raised his hands in defense.
"Calm down tiger, Spades ordered me to" he said and I glared at him then I sat down again next to David.
"So, who lives here?" I asked as david was wrapping my hand with a gauze.
"Me, Marcus, Cole , Noah and Aiden, and I'm telling you, never mess with aiden" David said as he finished wrapping my hand.
"So your Marcus?" I asked the guy who's standing in front of me and he grinned and nodded, he had a dark skin, along with a bald head , also not missing his dimples.
"And why should I never mess with that aiden guy?" I said.
"Cuz you can't shorty" a very deep voice roared behind me and I turned around and found a very tall guy standing in the other side of the room but not as tall as david, he had tattoos from the beginning of his toes to his neck, his green eyes shine like emerald, he had a light brown hair so I guess That's aiden.
"This shorty can put your balls deep down in your ass" I said standing up and raising my eyebrow.
"Damn bro" Marcus yelled behind me and I chuckled.
"Hey guys " another voice roared behind and I turned around and found 2 guys making their way to us.
"Your Persephone right?" one of them asked and I nodded.
"I'm cole" he said giving me a cheeky smile and I smiled at him, he had a dirty blonde hair, along of blue eyes.
"Let me guess, your Noah?"I pointed at the guy next to Cole and he smiled and nodded, he had a brown hair with brown eyes.
"So your david's girl?" Cole said smirking at me and I chocked on my own breath.
"You guys are my enemies, you wish for me to be his girl" I said, anger boiling in my blood.
"Then what are you doing here, mrs Greek God" aiden said, this bitch is making fun of my name.
"First of all Cuz my dad tried to kill me and David helped as you know, second of all okay my name belongs to a Greek God, but that Greek God 'Persephone' means hot and sexy and Aiden means fiery, well of course Cuz you just got burned" I said giving him a fake pout.
Cole, Noah and Marcus started laughing their asses off, while David smirked.
"SHE BURNED YOU BRO, YA NEED SOME ICE TO COOL DOWN" Cole yelled causing me to burst out laughing.
"PERSEPHONE I FUCKING LOVE YOU" Noah yelled while wiping the tears from his eyes since laughing so hard. It only made me laugh harder.
"Its getting late guys, let's go to sleep" aiden said and I caught a smirk form on his lips which caused me to smile.
"David, Persephone, you guy realize that your going to sleep on the same bed, unless one of you slept on the floor" Marcus said causing me and David stare at each other, I quickly jumped of the couch and me and David started racing each other to get to the room, David was ahead of me, I sat on the floor and I started crying in pain, Noah looked at me and I winked at him and he smirked at my evil actions.
"David you pushed her" Noah yelled, thank you Noah.
"Are you okay?"david said standing in front of me I looked at him in the eyes.
"I will be" I said smirking, he raised his eyebrow then his eyes went wide.
I pushed him as hard as I can with my leg causing him to fall straight on his back, I stood up and i started running upstairs and I jumped on the bed which mean that I won, and he's sleeping on the floor.
" I hate you" David roared as he closed the door behind him and I smiled and I cuddled under the bed soft covers.
"Goodnight Spades " I said as he turned the lights of and he threw a pillow and a blanket on the floor.
"If you wake up to me trying to lay next you it's okay"he said and I smiled and nodded.
•••
I woke up to someone getting under the covers with me, I looked outside the window and the sun still didn't rise which meant It's almost 5:00 am, and I closed my eyes again. My back was to Spades.
Then I felt something poking my thighs, it was so big.
"Spades it's not time for playing, stop poking me with your hand" I said without opening my eyes and he whispered a chuckle.
Still with my eyes closed, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard, maybe he would take his hand off me, but when I squeezed it he let out a loud groan.
"Your hand is big" I sleepily said and I squeezed it again, and also again, another groan escaped his lips.
"Stop groaning, your hand isn't bruised or something" I said and I quickly drifted back to sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE.
XOXO