XXI

"reload your weapons for safety" David roared. we walked inside the warehouse.

"sir, it looks empty" one of David's men said, David shot him a death glare.

"David Spades" a voice suddenly said, we all grabbed our guns and pointed them to where the voice came from. David was standing in the middle, his hands in his pocket, not a single reaction.

"Woah, tell your men and the lady to calm down" the voice said, then a guy walked closer, with a bunch of men behind him, their guns pointed at us. David raised his hand, gesturing us to lower our weapons, we all lowered our weapons.

"we lowered our weapons, i believe it's the time for your men to do the same" i roared. i glanced at David who was slightly smirking. he raised his hand like David, making his men lower their weapons.

"Dean Pierce" David said, then rolled his eyes.

"David freaking Spades" this Dean guy roared then he started laughing.

"if you don't mind me asking Spades, but who's that sexy lady with you?" Dean said, smirking at me.

"This sexy lady is about to shoot your sorry ass if you don't show her some manners" i roared at him, Dean smiled.

"feisty" Dean said, i rolled my eyes at him, he's getting on my nerves.

"i believe that you have something that belongs to me and i don't have all day kid " David calmly said.

"yes right, BOYS" Dean yelled, within a few second two men walked from behind Dean, each one of them dragging a large shipping crate.

"are you sure whats inside them belongs to me ?" David said, Dean nodded quickly then slightly smirked. something is wrong.

"a deal is a deal" David said, one of David's men handed David a large duffel bag. David threw the bag close to Dean's feet. Dean lowered himself to grab the bag, without thinking twice i quickly grabbed my gun and pointed it at Dean. he froze. his men quickly raised their guns and pointed them at me, David's men also raised their guns.

"make a single move, and i'll blow your brain" i slowly said. David looked at me with a 'what the fuck are you doing?' look on his face.

"David, tell your madam to calm the hell down" Dean yelled, he seemed kind of scared.

"get up" i yelled at Dean, his men confused. Dean slowly raised himself.

"how about you open the box for me Dean?" i said, lowering my gun.

"what? why? no" Dean stuttered. i smirked.

"as expected" i said,David shot me a death glare.

"the crates lid is slightly open, both of the crates, which means he opened the crates and he switched the weapons with only god knows what " i said, David's face turned from calm to angry as soon as i finished talking.

"Spades, i can explain, it's not like that i swear man" Dean said, David ignored him and smirked.

"that's why she's my favorite " David said, then out of nowhere, David grabbed a gun and shot Dean in the chest, knocking him out cold. in a blink of an eye, bullets we're flying everywhere, bodies dropping to the ground. after shooting the life of 5 men,my gun was empty.

"shit" i yelled, then suddenly someone tackled me on the floor, pushing me behind a huge crate, making me and him go out of sight.

"it's me gattino" he said, making me calm down. i looked at him, straight in the eyes and smiled.

"you're cute" i said and he rolled his eyes. i chuckled.

"let's go" David said, he grabbed my hand and we started running to the exist. bullets flying all over the place. but thank god we made it outside the building. few moment after, David's men started rushing outside the building.