XXIV

(A/N) I was so busy these few days, but after I saw how much MelissaBrown108336 is active and supportive, I decided to write instantly.
Enjoy this chapter.
******************
"Persephone, Giovanni" Lucas said, nodding at both of us, me and Giovanni glanced at each other. two men stood in front of me, three in front of Giovanni.

the three of them grabbed Giovanni and started throwing punches at him.

"STOP" i yelled, i was about to help Giovanni, but a hand grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking me backwards, i yelped in pain.

"DON'T TOUCH HER" Giovanni roared, he tried to fight them but he failed. they pinned him down on the ground and started punching the shit out of him. i tried to stand up again, but i was pinned down.

"please..stop" i slowly said, tears brushing against my cheeks.

"owhh, little Persephone is crying because they're hurting her boo" Meghan said, i sent her a death glare.

"i'm gonna kill you" i yelled, she just laughed. she walked closer to me , and bent down to my level.

"pretty, just like you'r mom" she slowly said, i cornered the saliva in the back of my throat , then proudly spat it with as much force as i can into her face.

"now that's one hell of a spit" Giovanni said, with corner of my eye i saw him gain another punch , then i heard him mumble 'it was funny though'.

"you little slut" Meghan yelled, then the palm of her hand met my right cheek. now that's seriously one hell of a slap.

"you're going to regret that" i calmly said. she just smirked.

"can i kill her now, babe?" Meghan said. i quickly choked on my own saliva.

"oh, you didn't know love?" Meghan said. she stood up and walked to Lucas, then pressed her lips against his.

"Jesus" me and Giovanni yelled in unison, i quickly looked away. i'm not so interested in seeing my aunt and dad suck each other's faces.

"see love, i'm now your stepmom" Meghan said.

"EW EW EW EW" i yelled on top of my lungs, trying so hard to look away from them.

"Lucas how old are you? 70? don't you have sexual impotence ?" Giovanni said. i bit my lips, trying so hard not to laugh.

"break his finger" Lucas said, Giovanni looked at him with his eyes wide open. then one of Lucas's men grabbed Giovanni's left hand, and he snapped his index finger. i worriedly looked at Giovanni, he closed his eyes shut, also his mouth and i can tell he's trying his best not to scream on top of his lungs.

"middle one now" Meghan said. the guy grabbed Giovanni's middle finger and snapped it to the right side. Giovanni's face turned red. where the fuck are Marcus and the boys? and where the fuck is Giovanni's backup?

"leave him alone" i yelled, i hit the guy that was holding me with my elbow, and kicked the other one in his gusts.

"GRAB HER" Lucas yelled on top of his lungs. one of his men rushed towards me.

"wait" Lucas said, he stopped dead in his tracks.

"throw your gun Max, let this be a fair fight" Lucas said and the guy threw his gun on the ground.

"ready bitch?" the guy who i suppose is named Max said.

"i was born ready you piece of shit" i said. he stepped closer to me, i raised my fist to punch him, but he blocked it by pinning my hand in the air, and he started throwing several punches to my stomach. i groaned in pain. after a few punches, he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground. i winced in pain.