VIII

Hey guys, that's the trailer for 'black sugar'  ,you can also watch it on youtube, all you have to do is write 'Black Sugar wattpad trailer' , enjoy this chapter XOXO.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Gattino, wake up" 

"go away" i said pushing the person away.

"Marcus you can get your revenge now" the same voice roared next to me , i ignored it.

then suddenly i felt myself falling from the car landing and my right side and i groaned loudly, and i heard a bunch of guys laughing , i opened my eyes and i found the 5 walking trees standing near me laughing their asses off. i stood up from the floor and i started brushing the dirt from my side , not to mention that the guys we're still laughing asses off.

i looked around and we we're at a gas station, i don't remember falling asleep.

"who did this?" i said crossing my arms and the guy's laughter died down when they heard and saw how serious i am.

"MARCUS" they yelled in unison including Aiden and David.

"TRAITORS" Marcus yelled and i bit my lips to hide my laughter .

"that's why you're going inside now , you're going to bring beers for all of us , along with some snacks and chips, understood Mr can't walk?" i said in a serious tone , but let me tell you , it was so hard to not laugh.

"she whipped your ass bro" Cole said and everyone chuckled.

"make me" Marcus gritted between his teeth and i smirked.

"i think i have another pack of matches in my bag , i wont mind burning the other foot" i said while giving him an innocent smirk.

"shit, okay i'm going" Marcus said while raising his hands in defense and left while everyone chuckled.

"how much time do we have left to make it to Las Vegas?" i asked David while we all stood next to the car.

"half an hour" David said and i opened my eyes wide.

"i slept 3 hours and half?" i asked in total disbelieve.

"yes you did , gattino" David said and i rolled my eyes at the nickname. i looked at Noah , Cole and Aiden and they we're all wearing clothes similar to David, sweatpants , shirts and normal shoes, much for some mafia men.

"i'm back fuckers" a voice roared from behind , we all turned around and we found Marcus and he was holding around 4 bags, i squealed when i saw that he brought my favorite chips.

"let's get going" Marcus said and we all jumped back inside the car.

"SHIT" Marcus yelled as soon as David started driving.

"now what?" Aiden asked.

"i forgot to pay for the gas, DAVID DRIVE FASTER" Marcus yelled and i opened my eyes wide, David was driving so fast which i smirked for , i die for speed.

"Persephone, do you like speed?" Noah yelled from behind.

"darling i had a Lamborghini Aventador, i adore speed, that's why i won and your guy Ross lost" i said , i smiled remembering my precious Lamborghini.

"i was told that you whipped his ass" Marcus said and i smiled. i turned the radio on and God's plan by Drake popped and i started screaming.