XII

"please ,i didn't do anything" Justin yelled.

"common , i have pictures of you talking to Lucas, tell me everything" i yelled , then i slapped the shit out of him.

i turned around and the guys we're watching me , David was smirking.

"he's planning something, but i promised him not tell tell anything that can breath on this earth" Justin yelled and i smirked.

"can you promise me something?" i told Justin.

"y-yes" is he that scared?.

"promise me that when i shoot your dick , you wont tell anyone" i said as i pointed my gun at his dick.

"NO" he yelled , he tried to move his hands but he failed because i tied him up perfectly.

"let's make a deal" i said , as i sat on the chair in front of Justin.

"anything anything" he yelled and i smirked.

"this gun is Revolver, there's 6 rounds in it, i'm gonna take 5 out , and each time you say a lie or when you don't answer me ,i will pull the trigger. and either i miss, or i will shoot your little buddy" i told him in a serious tone. along with a serious look.

"gosh are you even a girl for real? when i first saw you , you we're this little petite thing " he said and i rolled my eyes.

"is the deal done?" i said and he nodded in less than 2 seconds.

"okay then" i said , i opened the Cylinder and i took 5 bullets out, then i locked the Cylinder and i pointed the gun at his dick. i threw the other bullets away. 

"this will be fun" i said as i pressed the Revolver hammer.

"where's Lucas?" i asked and he rolled his eyes.

"you have 5 second or i will press the trigger" i yelled at him.

"i-in Miami FL, he left after the party" Justin said quickly.

"why?" i asked.

"he told me that he has a deal to get done" Justin said.

"with who?" i asked.

"a guy named Antoine Chevy" he said.

"and where is he staying?"  i asked.

"oh gosh i can't tell you that" he said and i smirked.

"okay then" i said then i pulled the trigger.

"HOLY FUCK" he yelled. no bullets came out.

"tell me" i yelled.

"I CAN'T" he yelled and i pulled the trigger. no bullet.

"JESUS CHRIST IN THE SETAI MIAMI BEACH HOTEL IN 2001 COLLINS AVE, MIAMI BEACH FL 33139" he yelled and i smiled.

"you only have 3 times and when i pass those 3 time you will lose your dick" i screamed and he nodded.

"from where did you get these? Lucas wrote them to someone but for sure that someone is not you" i yelled as i threw the papers and files in his face , he scoffed at me.

"for Chevy , Antoine Chevy" he said.

"and from where did you get them?"  i yelled at him.

"I STOLE THEM" he yelled and i heard the guys burst out laughing.

"i like him" Cole yelled and i smiled without taking my eyes away from Justin.

"and why did you steal them?" i slowly asked.