V

after the 'thing' with david i took a nap, when i woke up i went downstairs and nobody was there except marcus.

"Where is everyone marcus?" i asked jumping on the couch next to him , he was eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"on a mission shorty" he said and i glared at him.

"and why didn't you go with them?" i asked, grabbing a fistful of popcorn.

"david wanted me to make sure your safe" he said and my heart dropped , he want to protect me?.

"are you sure? because that's not something david would do?" i decided to sass a little.

"sass much? Miss cambile?" he said and i giggled.

"MARCUS I HAVE AN IDEA" i yelled in his ear causing him to wince in pain.

"why did you do that? there's something called normal talking" he said sending me a death glare while i was innocently smiling.

"where is david's office?" i asked he opened his eyes wide.

"sorry i'm not going in there with you shorty" he said and i pouted.

"why? it's not like he will kill us" i said and he gave me a bored look.

"okay he will kill us but please it's important marcus" i said.

"no" he said , paying attention to his popcorn , i groaned loudly.

"it's about my father , i swear marcus , i want to track him and david has a lot of stuff that will help me" i said standing in front of him.

"what do you mean 'track him' shorty?" he asked and i rolled my eyes , what a dumbass.

"go after him genius" i said.

"oh" that's the only thing he said.

"so? you gonna help or nah?" i said , losing my temper.

"let's go , follow me" he said standing up and i smiled big.

we walked in the mansion for a while until we reached a very big yet fancy black modern door.

"is that his office?" i asked and he nodded, then something caught my eyes quickly.

"MARCUS THERE IS A PASSWORD" i yelled.

"calm down tiger i know the password" he said and i calmed down a little. then marcus wrote the password which i couldn't see a thing except 3-0 , which is not good because marcus wrote more than 5 numbers.

a 'BEEP' sound blasted through the mansion , after the gates opened i was face to face with  a place that is supposed to be an office but it's more like paradise , it was a huge office , his desk was all black , along with the black wooden floor , i thought his office would be messed up but no , it was all clean like it's a new place.

"is this heaven?" i said and i could sense marcus chuckling next to me.

"remind me , how are we going to track your dad in david's office?" marcus asked.

"everyday , david receives plenty of papers , what goes around here is written on each paper , and i know my dad's work , so i might realize it's him as soon as i lay my eyes on one of those papers" i said and marcus nodded.

"now search for those papers , i will search in his desk , you search in the shelves " i told marcus and he quickly went off searching for them , i first started from the top of the desk , nothing much , just some empty papers , gun and a pen. i opened his first drawer and i found a pack of bullets , a gun and condoms , ew.