XXII

i finished getting dressed, i was in a bad mood. i just fucking hate David, because one minute he's all loving and caring , then he's all dirty and horny and then he goes back to the old David, the one who will threaten me for every breath i take. i can't stand him anymore, he's a douche.

"someone is in a bad mood" Aiden said, i looked at him, he was leaning on the door frame. i sent him a death glare.

"did i say that you can come in?" i roared at him, his lips turned into a smirk.

"well love, technically this is our house, which means this is our room, which also means that you can't boss me, i'll do whatever i want here" Aiden said. i slammed the nightstand.

"you're just like him Aiden, you're just as shitty as him" i yelled at him, i started walking away.

"he's always like that Persephone" Aiden said, i turned around to face him.

"he can't fucking do that to me Aiden, he can't affect me like that and then suddenly without any warning he begins to threaten me" i yelled in Aiden's face.

" i'm just as broken as he is, but i don't go around and be kind with people then threaten them for the dumbest reasons" i slowly said . Aiden went quiet.

"we both have the same fucking story, our parent's we're killed, we are in the mafia, the only difference between us is that -" i was talking but a voice cut me off.

"the only difference between us is that you get attached to people Persephone, you are kind with people, you care about people, which is something i would never do, because if i start to care about people, they will take the advantage of me" David roared from the end of the hallway. i turned around to face him, his face was cold and emotionless.

"you don't even know me" i yelled at him and he slightly smirked.

"you're right, i don't know you Persephone" he said, then he started walking downstairs.

"get ready Aiden, we're leaving in 5" David roared, then he was nowhere to be seen.

"i'm sorry" Aiden said then he followed David. after a few minutes, the house was dead silent, was all alone. i was walking around when i noticed that David's office door was open, i wanted to keep walking but i stopped, i don't know why but i walked inside and closed the door behind me. i slowly walked to his desk and i found a voice recorder and a bunch of papers.

i couldn't resist, i sat on his chair and i grabbed the voice recorder and pressed it.

"why are you scared Giovanni? are you scared because i'm going to tell Lucas Cambile that i found his sweet little Giovanni?" a voice i couldn't recognize said, i raised the volume. who the fuck is Giovanni and why is my dad involved and what does that have to do with David?

"you won't tell him, because you will already be dead" that's David's voice.

"and don't call me Giovanni again, that name changed a very long time ago" what? what does that suppose mean? i stopped the record, i began reading the papers. none of them really mattered except one that caught my eyes. it was a letter from an unknown.

"name : Giovanni Lombardi now known as David Spades" it said. i kept reading.

"hello Giovanni, or should i call you David? it's been a long time son, i just wanted to tell you that Lucas Cambile will discover who you are very soon, don't ask me how i found out , but listen carefully son, leave the girl behind, i know that you are keeping her because you want to get revenge and kill Lucas, but she's poison, Lucas will find out who you are and kill you before you get the chance to lay a fingertip on him, think wisely " as i finished reading, i was truly shocked , that David's real name is Giovanni, that he and my dad seem to have some bad history, that they want to kill each other but my dad doesn't know his real identity and that David is only using me.