IX

"how about this dress?" i asked Aiden while i raised the black leather tight dress.

"too tight" Aiden said and i rolled my eyes. you're probably wondering why is Aiden helping me , well probably because he's the only one who finished getting dressed, so i forced him to help me.

"how about this one?" i said showing him the red strapless lace dress.

"are you getting married in that?" he yelled and i raised a middle finger.

"this?" i said showing him the chic ivory skater white backless dress.

"let me see it on you" he said and i squealed. i ran to the bathroom and i got dressed, i looked at the mirror , i look hot. i jumped in a black 7 inches heels , i'm addicted to heels.

i looked at the mirror and i checked my make-up, i decided to go with smokey eyes, mascara and red matte lipstick and as for my hair i left it straight.

and as for the guys ,David looked so hot, he was wearing a black dress pants and a black gents shirt with the sleeves rolled up , showing his perfect muscled arm also his tattoos. not to also mention the rings he's wearing, they made him only look hotter. PERSEPHONE ENOUGH.

and the others we're wearing the same as David , but only different colors.

if you're wondering , after David's out burst , everyone went silent for much longer than i can remember , after that each one started minding his own  business , David went to make some calls , Cole and Marcus went to sleep , Aiden and Noah went out to get some food , and me? well of course i needed my beauty sleep , until Cole woke me up telling me we need to start getting ready for the party.

i shook off the thoughts and i opened the bathroom door slowly , i searched for Aiden and he was fixing his hair in front of the mirror, i coughed so he can look at me, he turned around and he opened his eyes wide , he didn't say anything and i started feeling anxious.

"i will go find another dress-" i started but Aiden cut me off.

"no no , you look...you just look so fine" he said and i smiled warmly.

"are you sure?" i asked , and he nodded then smirked.

"but David will be mad princess " he said and i raised a brow.

"what is that supposed to mean?" i said crossing my arms.

"feisty" Aiden said and i rolled my eyes.

"don't change the subject" i roared and his smirk grew wider.

"GUYS, LET'S GO , WE MIGHT BE LATE"  Noah roared from outside the room and i rolled my eyes again.

"well will continue this later" Aiden said , stepping outside the room.

"whatever" i mumbled under my breath. I grabbed a Moschino shoulder bag , i put my phone ,my Beretta M9 handgun and a pocket Knife in it.

i stood in front of the door , i took a deep breath and i stepped outside.

"and the queen is finally do-" Marcus started but he stopped in mid sentence when he looked me.

"wow" Cole and Noah said in unison , their jaws dropping to the floor. Aiden was just smirking.

"you guys are being dramatic , i look normal" i spoke the truth.

"shut up" Marcus said , i frowned.

"Persephone , let's talk , somewhere private " David roared as he stood up , everyone went silent, i nodded. David walked inside the bedroom , i looked at Aiden and he gave me the 'i told you' look , that fucker.