VI

"Kitten wake up " a voice whispered in my ear and I ignored it.
"I'm losing my patience, get up or i will do it the hard way princess" the voice roared again and i groaned and i opened my eyes, to only find david grinning at me , i sent him a death glare.

"what time is time?" i asked him.

"3:30 am" he happily said and i chocked on my own saliva.

"we're going out at 5:00 are you shitting me?" i yelled at him and he smirked.

"get dressed , now kitten" he said , SMIRKING AGAIN.

"stop calling me that , it's making me uncomfortable" i roared at him and he gave me a serious look.

"okay kitten" 

"CUT THE SHIT SPADES"

"Whats wrong kitten" he said and i lost it.

"LISTEN UP HERE YOU WALKING SKYSCRAPER EITHER YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL END YOU BEFORE I END LUCAS , I'M NOT IN A MOOD FOR A JERK WHO WANT'S HIS DICK TO BE SHOVED UP IN SOME ASS , IF YOU TRYING TO GET DOWN THERE IN MY PANTIES YOU WISH, GO FIND ANOTHER SLUT TO FUCK AROUND WITH" i yelled at him , and he kept that hot smirk on his face , UGH.

"vaffanculo , puttana" david said then he turned around , wait? did i hear him right?

"David Federico La Cruz Spades , did you just say , fuck you bitch?" i tried to keep my voice as quiet as i can. then suddenly he turned around harshly and his eyes we're burning with anger.

"Don't you ever dare call me by my full name , ever again" he roared in my voice , his muscles tensed up , his jay clenched , and i can see anger in his eyes , but behind those gorgeous grey eyes i can also see sadness and guilt , ops.

"or what spades? you want to kill me? do it , i'm willing for this moment" i whispered in his face , i can see his finger's curl and turn into a fist.

"get dressed , we're going for a run" he said and he slammed the door shut behind him, i could feel guilt and anxiety build up in my stomach , i feel so bad , i reminded him of some bad memories, i hate to say this , but i need to apologies , ugh this is going to be hard.

i got dressed in a black Nike shorts and a white tank top along with a Nike black running shoes. i threw my hair in a high ponytail and i brushed my teeth and i grabbed my phone then i headed downstairs. i started searching for David , i didn't find him anywhere , i decided to check his office , when i went there the door was slightly open, i knocked slowly then i opened the door and my heart almost dropped at the view i just witnessed.

David was sitting on his deck , his head in his hand's and he was mumbling stuff in italian , i only understood 'calmati' which means calm down. David has italian roots in him which is slightly hot.

"um David, i'm ready , shall we go?" i said but my voice broke at the beginning but i managed to finish the sentence , he looked at me and he gave me an 'i want to kill you but i can't' look which is quite funny.

"yah" he mumbled under his breath and he stood up and started walking in my direction. then i realized something.

"you are not going out like this , are you?" i asked , hopping he would say no he wont.

"i don't think so sweetheart , what? do you like the view this much?" he said and i chocked on my own saliva. do you want to know what's wrong? let me tell you what's wrong , THIS HOT ITALIAN GOD IS ONLY GOING OUT IN SOME BLACK SHORTS AND RUNNING SHOES , NO SHIRT , NO TANK TOP , NO NOTHING.

"really? hot italian god?" he said and i opened my eyes wide.

"please tell me i didn't say that out loud" i slowly hoped.