XV

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT" i screamed on top of my lungs. i have 2 love bites on my collarbone and 1 on my neck.

"DAVID SPADES I HATE YOU" i yelled at my reflection in the mirror.

"UGH" i groaned to myself, why am i doing this with my enemy? why am i being such a Dumbass, i let him touch me , he touched my spot , where are you brain?.

i took a deep breath then i walked outside the room , also not to mention every single pain. after what happened yesterday i just went to sleep , and i woke up and managed to ignore David as best as i can, and now here i am, trying my best not to go and kill him because the love bites are too noticeable.

i started searching for something to hide my love bites with.

"searching for something to hide these?"

"DAVID I WILL KILL YOU AS SOON AS WE FINISH THIS SHITTY MISSION" i roared at him as he was leaning on the door frame.

"easy tiger" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"I swear to God if you lay a single fingertip on me again, you're dead" i yelled at him.

"but sugar , i don't remember that you tried to stop me" he huskily said as he walked closer to me.

"and i also remember that you're that one who made me do it" at that moment i made sure that my cheeks are so red.

"i hate you"i roared at him.

"come on" he smirked , he kept taking steps closer to me.

"i'm stupid , i don't do this" i yelled at the Italian sexy god in front of me.

"darling" his face was inches away from me , he lowered his head until his minty breath was tickling my ear.

"i know you want it , but you're a good girl" he whispered, i felt my heart drop to my ass. but then something came to my mind.

"really? a song verse?" i raised my eyebrow at him , he smirked. the sentence he said was from a song named blurred lines.

"it was worth a shot" he said , i giggled.

"how's your leg?" David asked , walking to his bed.

"the pain is shitty, but i'm getting used to it" i said as i laid down on my bed.

"Persephone" David said , my eyes we're focused on the ceiling.

"hmm?" i hummed in response.

"i'm sorry" the only thing he said.

"for what?" i said , my eyes not leaving the ceiling.

"for doing things for you.....dirty" he whispered the last part.

"David Spades is apologizing for me?" i said , then i turned around to look at David , to only find him looking at me, my heart skipped a beat. he shook his head then he turned around, i frowned.

"shut up, i never apologize" David said and i chuckled.

"David , why can't we just be normal people, why can't we act our age, partying for an example , not kill and torture for living" the words escaped my mouth.

"i really don't know to be honest , but i think because we we're born for this job , we we're raised for this job , we we're raised to be heartless and ruthless" David said , and his words hit me like a truck.

"you know , my dad once told me that if you want to be a good leader one day , i have to be ruthless , show no mercy and also show no emotion" David said.