X

you know that moment when you feel like the world has stopped? well yeah i feel you.

i shook off the thought and i stood in front of Justin's desk, i opened the first drawer and i found few papers, i didn't bother checking them, i have to get a lot of stuff and there's no time for checking them out. i opened the second drawer and i found 6 wrapped files i grabbed them and i was frozen in my spot, first file written on it  'Persephone Cambile' what the heck?, i grabbed the second one 'David Spades' oh god, i grabbed the 4 others, 'Marcus Brown' 'Noah Murray' 'Aiden Jones' 'Cole Mendes'  , that's not a good sign. i put everything in my bag and kept searching.

after good 5 minutes i found a file , filled with papers and stuff , i put everything in my  bag and i grabbed my gun , ready to leave this shitty office.

i slowly walked to the door , i made sure that the gun is loaded and i opened the door slowly , i looked out side and i found a lot of bodies laying lifelessly on the floor, i stepped outside and i saw no one , where's David?

i closed the office door behind me, then i started thinking , did they ditch me? are they planning on killing me? did they call the police and took off?.

"hey princess" a voice roared behind me , i can't recognize that voice, i turned around and i found Justin Parker himself standing in front of me , with a gun aimed to my face.

"drop your weapon" he roared.

"make me" i said , then i was reminded that it was a bad idea.

"I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPON BITCH" he yelled and i clenched my jaw.

"are you deaf? i said drop your gun" he said , then he started waving his gun around , gosh he's so dumb he might shoot himself .

"okay okay , but stop waving your gun or you will shoot yourself" i said , and i threw my gun on the floor.

"now kick the gun to me" he said and i rolled my eyes. i kicked the gun and it landed right in front of his feet.

"now turn around and place you hands behind your head" he said taking few steps closer to me.

"what the fuck are you an FBI agent?" i said , like for real.

"NOW" he roared.

"okay Mr FBI" i said with full sarcasm and i turned around and i placed my hands on the back of my head.

"sass much?" he said and i felt him walking closer to me.

"learning from from the best " i said .

"you're a bitch , just like your father" he said.

"HE'S NOT MY FATHER" i yelled at him, i was about to turn around but he place his gun on the back of my neck.

"make one more move and you're dead" he said and i smiled to myself.

"any last words before you go to hell with your mother and brother" he said pressing the gun harder against the back of my neck, i smiled.

"yes" i said.

"you're so dumb sweetheart " i said , keeping a devilish smirk on my face though he's behind me and he can't see my face

"and why is that bitch?" he said.

"never , ever press a gun against someone's skin , because that will be easier for them to do this" i said and i didn't hesitate , i turned around and i took the gun from his hands , i tighten my grip around the gun and i hit him straight on the nose with the gun, he stumbled backwards.

"you're lucky i wont kill you , because i'm not done with you , i will come back" i said and i hit him hard the face with the gun , knocking him unconscious.