XX

"HOME SWEET HOME"  Noah and Cole yelled in unison, i smiled a little, the house smelled like cigars.

"i'm never leaving you again" Marcus yelled and i laughed at him. we all jumped on the couches, SO COMFY.

"so, what's our next move boss?" Aiden asked David, who was sitting next to me.

" a ship of new weapons will arrive, and the guys will bring the weapons we left, also a new ship of weed will also come" David said, then he took a pack of cigar from a drawer on the table, he put it on his lips, then the flames of the lighter came to life, burning the top of the cigar, the smell of the cigar filled the room, smoke slowly coming out from his mouth and nose, man this is so hot.

"PERSEPHONE" Marcus yelled.

"y-yes?" i said, please god tell me that i didn't stare for too long at David.

"i called you more than 4 times" Marcus said, dammit.

"sorry" i glanced at David, he was smirking at me, then he winked at me, FUCK HE KNEW THAT I WAS STARING AT HIM. GOD PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY.

"she's coming with me guys" David said.

"where?" i asked, gosh i feel like a dumbass.

"Noah and Cole are going to see the guys, bring our weapons and finish some business, Marcus and Aiden will bring the weed, and you, me and some of my men will go to get the new weapons ship" David said, i nodded.

"when?" Marcus asked and David smirked.

"in 2 hours" David said in a sassy tone, everyone groaned.

"KILL ME" i yelled at David, he smirked at me.

"i'm going to sleep, wake me up when we're leaving"  i said, i walked upstairs, i opened David's bedroom door, i can smell his cologne (clingy af), i closed the door and jumped on the bed, getting lost in my own thoughts then my eyes started getting heavy, until i closed them and everything went black.

******

"Se ti vuoi Fidare davvero di me ,Fallo fino in fondo ,Oh, fino in fondo ,Fatti più' vicina ,Regalami il tuo sogno ,Regalami il tuo sogno ,Te lo custodirò ,Te lo conserverò" i woke to someone singing this beautiful song near me.

"such a good singer" i told David, in a sleepy voice with my eyes still closed.

"come on Gattino, get up" David huskily said, i hummed in response.

"get up i said" David said, in an angry tone, i hummed again response.

"you asked for it" David said, then suddenly within a minute, i was pulled away from the bed, i opened my eyes to only find my self on David's shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN I'M SORRY" I yelled but he kept walking, i can hear him chuckling. he started walking downstairs , i kept punching him but what the hell his back is made of stone.

"what should we do to her guys?" David said.

"wait, what?" i said, i can hear the guys laughing.

"NO,  NO PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I yelled, making them laugh even harder.

"okay then"David said, then he started walking upstairs, which means that i'm facing the guys, i raised a middle finger, they all smirked at me. David walked inside his room, he locked the door behind him, i had this weird feeling in my stomach. then he threw me on the bed.

"what are you doing?" i said, raising my eyebrow at him. he smirked, he took his shirt off slowly, leaving his hot muscles in my view, i bit my lip.