XIX

"SHINE AND RISE QUEEN" a voice roared in my ear causing me to scream loud.

"MARCUS WHY WOULD U DO THAT, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK"  I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"come on, breakfast is ready" Marcus said as he was walking to the door.

"wait, what happened?"  i asked Marcus.

"you fainted, no big deal" he said then he left. pfft no big deal ( that's sarcasm).

anyway, i made my way to the bathroom, i took a quick shower, washing the blood of me, i brushed my teeth, tied my hair into a messy bun and i got dressed into one of David's shirts and i made my way to the kitchen.

"good morning everyone" i said as i squeezed myself between Noah and Aiden, i noticed that everyone is here except David.

"hey" they all said in unison.

"wait, didn't one of you got shot?" i pointed at Noah and Cole.

"false alarm" Marcus said and i nodded. i grabbed a plate of pancakes and i started eating.

"so everyone, we need to leave soon , the cops are searching for us" Aiden said, i chocked on my food.

"how did you know?" me and Marcus asked him in unison. Aiden turned his laptop to us, police sketch drawing of Noah's face was on the screen.

"i look handsome" Noah said and i slapped him on the back of his neck.

"OUCH" he roared and i rolled my eyes at him.

"how 'bout we just go back home?" Marcus said and we all agreed, even though i didn't want to, but i'm pushing them into a dark dangerous pit with me.

"when?" i managed to ask.

"it's almost 11 am, i don't know but we better leave today." Aiden said.

"then let's go pack" i said and i quickly stood up and went to the bedroom to pack. i stuffed the weapons in a bag, David's men will ship them to us soon. anyway, i out some music on my phone and i started swinging my hips from left to right, ignoring everything that's been happening to me these past few days, i started singing along with the music as i was packing my clothes then i went to the bathroom to grab my tooth brush and stuff, singing on top of my lungs. then ride by Somo came, i got so hyped to this song, i started singing while dancing.

"damn" 

"HOLY SHIT" i jumped high in the air, i turned around and found David leaning on the bathroom door frame, i started breathing heavily, i can feel my cheeks turn dark red, i kept avoiding the eye contact with David.

"you almost gave me heart attack" i said-whispered, still avoiding his gaze.

"and you gave me heart attack with this little body moving from side to side" he said, in a deep , husky voice, and i can feel my cheeks burning.

"stop avoiding my gaze, there's nothing to be shy about" David said, he's not helping, he's making it worst. i don't know why, i turned around and i started breathing heavily. i can feel David walk closer to me.

"Gattino, what's wrong?" he asked.

"i don't understand you David" i yelled, i turned around to find his face only few inches away from mine.

"no one will ever understand me Persephone"he said, his eyes turning dark.

"no David, it's not like that, it's just like 1 second you are so nice to me, but 3 seconds later you start acting like an asshole, you make me feel like this is all my fault, which i know it is my fault but stop making me feel so guilty about it, please, i never wanted to drag you guys into this but stop giving me this horrible feeling that i forced you to do this, at least make me feel like you really want to help me even if you don't, please David, i cant take this all at once, i have feelings David, just like you, just like Noah , just like everyone else, so please, if you don't want to help me, then just don't David, tell me that you are tired and that you had enough, break my heart, break me into pieces, break me into a tiny, small and little pieces, but don't give me that feeling again, i know that i'm not wanted between you guys but don't show me that, because i already know, i know that i'm not wanted anywhere, but just please help get my revenge and you'll never see my face again, a girl named Persephone will disappear, i just want your help so stop treating me like that" i said it, i said everything that i kept in my heart for a while now, my heart aches, my body felt numb.