VII

After what happened between me and David we both started trotting back to the mansion , non of us said any word , we didn't even look at each other , my mind was busy imagining his soft lips touching mine . then i realized something, everything in David is hot , like i mean his eyes , or his thick accent, even his cologne is a mixture of Paco Rabanne one million cologne and bleu chanel. my point is this asshole smells good as fuck , along with his height , he is one tall guy, it's not like i have feelings for him , i still consider him as my enemy. the only reason i didn't kill him is because he's helping me to get my revenge, which is sweet from him BUT he's still a one piece of shit. his sarcasm , attitude and they way he acts are making me hate him even more, but i can't stab him in the back, he stood by my side , saved me from getting killed the day my dad betrayed me , he kept me safe in his house, although he's my enemy but sometimes your enemies stick by your side through thick and thin. a part of me is telling me that what i'm doing is wrong, i can't let my enemy help me , he might betray me in any second , but on the other hand , i trust him , i feel like he would never do such a thing like betraying me , i hope. then all of sudden something came to my mind and my lips betrayed me and spoke.

"David, after we take on Lucas, what will happen after?" i asked , taking a quick glance at him , i noticed few sweat drops form on his forehead.

"the truth sweetheart, i don't know" he said in a low voice and i nodded though his eye's are focused on the road not me.

"what are you thinking about shorty?" his voice whispered in my ear.

"i may consider that as 'none of your business' Spades" i roared at him. he chuckled deeply next to me. his chuckle sent shivers to my spine. 

"feisty" he said in a deep , husky and low voice , then followed by his own deep chuckle, i rolled my eyes though he's not looking at me.

within few minutes we finally reached the mansion, i walked in the house and i made my way upstairs, i looked at my watch and it's 4:35, i still have time to get ready, i thought to myself.

i went to the bathroom and i took a quick shower since i'm all sweaty, after a quick shower i put a towel around my hair, and since it was a 4 hours car ride i don't need to dress fancy , so i got dressed in a black sweat pants, a white Cami scalloped lace tank top and some white Jordans. as for my hair, i threw it in a high ponytail.

i stood in front of the mirror and i realized than my shoulder is still wrapped with a gauze , i decided to take it off because there's no need for it anymore, i started taking the gauze off slowly so i wouldn't wake the whole mansion up with me screaming my lungs out , after 5 minutes of me having my eyes shut tight, i took the gauze off. i opened my eyes and i imagined my shoulder looking all horrible and scary but no, there was only a very small scar and i thanked god but damn it healed very fast.

"you have a very good immune" a voice said behind me and i screamed my lungs out , i turned around i found David , laughing his ass out for my reaction.

"never scare a girl like that again" i said breathing heavily while i put my hand on my heart, it was beating fast.

"when did you get in here?" i asked, i don't remember hearing or seeing him come in.

"just got here" he said with a smirk , then i noticed few drops of water fall from his hair , not to also mention the smell of his cologne.

"looks like someone had a shower" i said teasing him.

"well darling , a little bird came and told me that you're having a shower in my bathroom , so i decided to be a gentleman and i took a shower in Aiden's bathroom" he said smirking , he was wearing a black shirt , grey sweatpants and his black Adidas shoes, he was looking so damn fine and i can't deny that. also the shirt was showing his muscles, oh god please help me.