IV

I woke up to someone getting inside the room, I can hear some chuckling and whispering but I ignored it.
"THEY LOOK CUTE" a voice whispered.
"Take a photo Cole" another voice whispered. I shot my eyes open and I sent the 3 childish boys in front of me a death glare causing all of them to freeze in their spot. Marcus, Cole and Noah.
"Don't you guys look cute"noah whisper-yelled and I rolled my eyes.
"What are you talking about" I whispered to then and Marcus pointed behind me, I turned around and I found David, the covers were on the floor and his hands were wrapped around my waist, I felt my cheeks turn bright red.
"1" I heard Cole whisper.
"2" Then noah"
"3"
"NO" I yelled but it was too late, the 3 childish walking skyscrapers jumped on top of me and David ,me and David yelled an 'oopphh' in unison.
David took his arms from my waist which made me get up quickly,  David glared at them then he went back to sleep.
"Again?" I asked the boys and they all nodded and chuckled.
"1" Marcus whispered.
"2" Noah.
"3!" me and Cole yelled and I jumped straight on David, my knees landed perfectly on his private area causing him to scream out in pain.
"GUYS I HIT HIS PRIVATE SPOT" I yelled jumping off David causing the boys to open their eyes wide, David got up and he kept giving us a death glare and he was breathing heavily.
"RUN " I yelled and we all started running downstairs with an angry David running behind us.
"HE CAUGHT ME HELP" I heard Noah yelling from behind me, I turned around and David was playfully Punching him.
"Guys I'm gonna stand on david's side" I heard Cole and he stood next to David, David was smirking at me.
"Since I got beaten up, I'm on your side bro" Noah said and I opened my eyes wide.
"At least I have Marcus " I said, but too late, Marcus was already walking to the boys.
"Traitors" I yelled and they all smirked at me.
"Common guys it's not fair, 4 on 1" I pleaded but no point, the boys were making their way to me.
"AIDEN" I yelled and I started running as the boys ran behind me.
"AIDEN" I yelled again, I got in the kitchen and Aiden was making pancakes.
"Hide me" I whispered to aiden and he smirked.
"Please" I begged and his smirk grew wider, then he pointed behind the kitchen door and I quickly ran there.
"Where is she"noah yelled coming in the kitchen, aiden shrugged his shoulders and he continued making the pancakes.
"Let's search outside"marcus said then suddenly.
"HA GOT YA" Cole yelled opening the door causing me to scream.
"Thank you aiden" David said and Aiden  smirked, what a traitor.
David threw me on his shoulder and he started making his way outside the kitchen.
"AIDEN I PROMISE YOU I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THIS, AND I PROMISE YOU, YOUR GONNA WAKE UP AND FIND YOUR BALLS DEEP DOWN IN YOUR ASS" I yelled at aiden and he just chuckled.
"Where are you taking me david?" I asked David as he kept walking, then suddenly I was thrown on a couch and the boys started laughing at me, I sighed in relief knowing that they won't do anything to me.
"Persephone, what's that?" Cole asked as he turned my hand around pointing at my....scars.
I quickly pushed his hand away and I ran upstairs, I got inside david's room and I started walking around the room.
What should I tell them?
Should I lie to them?
Should I tell them the truth?
"Persephone" I heard david's voice and I turned around and found him standing beside the door, I could see anger in his eyes.
"What are those scars?" he asked and I stayed quit.
"I SAID WHAT ARE THOSE" he yelled again but this time he pushed me causing my back to hit the wall behind me.
"DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN" I yelled slapping him.
"I will not just touch you , I will kill you and your sorry ass if you don't tell me what are those scars" he roared, while taking a step closer to me.
"Guess what, I don't have time for the that" I said pushing him out of my way, while I made my way to the bathroom.
"Well guess what, we'll be fine" he roared again, I ignored him and I closed the bathroom door shut.
Asshole.
After I took a relaxing shower, I got dressed in one of David's shirts which ended in my mid thighs, I threw my hair in a messy bun and I stepped outside the bathroom, David was sitting on the bed only wearing....boxers.
DAMN DADDY!
Did I just say Damn daddy? Oh gosh.
"I'm gonna go and take a bath" he said and he walked next to me, he lowered his head in my ear level, his minty breath tickling me.
"Yesterday, you squeezed my hand, how about this time you play with it, Cuz it gave me pleasure" he whispered in my ear and I opened my eyes wide, he smirked and got inside the bathroom locking the door behind him.
Yesterday I fucking squeezed his dick, TWICE, thinking that it's his hand, that explains why he kept groaning, shit.
I went downstairs, I went to the kitchen remembering that aiden was making pancakes, as I got in, the boys were eating, they all looked at me with guilt in their eyes.
"Persephone I'm so sorr-" I cut Cole off by kissing his cheek.
"Stop being silly, it's okay " I said and he blushed, I sat down and I found a pancakes plate that had strawberry and chocolate on it, I pulled the plate to me and I started eating.
"Umm, Persephone, that's david's plate" aiden said putting another plate in front of me.
"And that one is yours" he said and I shrugged and I continued eating david's plate.
"Having fun eating my food?" david's voice roared through the door, he was only wearing a grey sweat pants , ONLY.
"Actually I am, but I will have more fun slapping you, again" I said, all of the boys including aiden opened their eyes wide at the 'again' part.
"And I will enjoy pushing you again" he smirked, I stood up throwing my plate on the floor causing it to shatter into small pieces.
"My pancakes" aiden pleaded.
"Listen here you little piece of shit, the only reason I'm staying here is that you'll help me to kill Lucas, other than that ,you would be already dead" I said walking closer to him.
"I swear I want to kill you but I'm saving it for later, princess"he whispered in my ear and my body reacted without taking the permission from my mind, I slapped David so hard, hard enough to make him stumble a little.
David's eyes went from piercing grey to dark grey, yay he's mad.
I looked at the boys, they were too shocked to say something.
"Follow me Persephone" David calmly said and I slowly followed him upstairs.
We got inside his room and he locked the door, he sat on the bed and I stood near him.
"I'm sorry okay, I'm just mad" he said. Looking at me straight in the eyes.
"Tell me about yourself, David" I said , ignoring his apology and ignoring the fact that I just slapped the shit out of him.
"I'm 27 years old, I had one sibling and she d-died along with my mother, they got killed, well my dad. He left a year and a half ago, he told me to take care of the gang and he disappeared , I had a rough childhood" he said. I could see pain in his eyes.
"Tell me about your tattoos" I said and he smiled a little, he stood up and he turned around showing me the tattoo that was covering his entire back since he was shirtless , I couldn't tell what's that, but it had a face of a demon along with a huge wings.
"I got this 2 years ago, as you can see, it has a face of a demon, but it also has wings, which means I'm a demon, but I have angel sides in me" he said while I was tracing my fingers on the tattoo.
"Who knew David Spades would be that deep" I said and he chuckled.
Then he turned around and faced me.
"What about your arms?" I asked him.
"this one, the skull full sleeve tattoo , I got it when my mom and sister died , and as you can see I have a skeleton hands tattoo on both of my hands" he said showing me his hands , that's so hot.
"And this one" he said pointing at his chest, which had a gun tattoo.
"Everyone in my gang have this tattoo, it means loyalty for the gang" he said and I nodded.
"What about you, show me your tattoos" he said crossing his arms.
"If you want to see them I have to take the shirt off" I said and I could feel a smirk form on his lips.
"I don't mind that" he said as his smirk got wider.
"Pervert" I said Rolling my eyes and I took my (david's) shirt off leaving me in a bra and underwear.
I looked at David and his eyes were hungry and needy, I smirked at him and he caught me and quickly turned around.
I turned around and I pointed at my shoulder.
"Loyalty
Honesty
Respect
Trust" that was written in a row on my right shoulder.
"Why did you get this tattoo" he said as his fingers started drawing circles on my shoulder sending shivers through my spine.
"Loyalty, is the most important part of you while your breathing on this earth. honesty, saying the truth is better than any lie. respect, if you want respect, you should earn it by respecting the others, and trust, means you should trust your heart, before trusting people" I said while he was still drawing circles on my shoulder.
"And on my thighs" I said putting my leg on the bed showing him a better view of my right thigh.
"Black devil cigarettes" he whispered, a little confused.
"Wait, you have a tattoo of a black devil packet of cigarettes? " he asked, still confused.
"I was addicted, to smoking, I was 16, and when I quit smoking, at the age of 19 I decided to make this tattoo, which means for me that sometimes, you got to leave the things you love the most behind" I whispered the last part.
"Wow" he said, totally shocked.
"You were an addicted?" he asked and I slowly nodded, ashamed of myself.
"Well umm, tell me how many piercing you have" he said changing the topic, thank you.
"Venom tongue piercing" I said pointing my tongue out.
"Septum piercing" I said showing him my nose.
"And my belly button piercing" I said pointing my finger at my belly.

"yesterday, you said that you won't untie me until you trust me, what about now? did you trust me this easily? within only a day" i asked david looking straight into his eyes.

"i didn't really mean it , i just did it so you wouldn't wake up and shoot a bullet straight in my skull" he said and i chuckled 

I dressed back in David's shirts, we both sat down on the bed not talking for 5 minutes straight, I stood up and i was just about to grab my phone from the counter next to david's bed by I ended up dropping his watch on the floor. I stood up and i bent down to take the watch , David started breathing heavily, why- HOLLY SHIT MY ASS IS IN HIS FACE.
I quickly straighten up and turned around to David, his eyes were full of hunger.
He stood up and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him , his giant erection poking my thigh, I swallowed hard.
"Listen here kitten, if you do that again, daddy will rip that little sweet body of yours into pieces , understood kitten?" he said with anger in his voice, I was out of words, so basically he said daddy ,yep that's shitty, and he said kitten, Damn, and he said I will rip the little body of yours, shit...
"Y-yes" I chocked , WHAT THE FUCK PERSEPHONE, YOUR STRONG, YOU SHOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HIM FOR SAYING THIS.
That's what my brain screamed, but my heart? It Was yelling at me, it was yelling at me telling me to tell David that I want to kiss him , that i want HIM , Damn heart.
"Yes what kitten?" he whispered in my ear and he grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard, I wanted to scream but I bit my bottom lip.
"Y-yes d-david" I said and he smirked.
WHAT THE FUCK PERSEPHONE, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? UGH, I WANT TO SLAP THAT DIRTY SMIRK OF HIS LIPS, I HATE YOU DAVID SPADES, I FUCKING DO.
"Good girl kitten " David said and he turned around and left the room, what did just happen? WELL PERSEPHONE YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR ENEMY THAT YOU ARE WEAK, YAY ME.
Yes that's sarcasm.
I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice dropping the watch again on the floor.
"YOU STUPID WATCH" I yelled and I bent down grabbing it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE.
XOXO