XVII

My body felt numb, i don't know who threw me on the stairs but i'll get my revenge.

"PERSEPHONE" i heard David yell.

"i'm good" i managed to yell. i gathered myself and i stood up, i felt like i just got hit by a truck. i grabbed my guns again and walked upstairs like a boss. i was walking normally since David and his men killed the son's of bitches that attacked us.

"are you okay?" David asked as he was refilling his gun.

"better since you asked" i sarcastically said, which made him roll his eyes.

"we can't leave from the main entrance, the cops are surrounding the place" David said and i laughed.

"no shit Sherlock?" i said and his face got angrier at my sarcasm.

"don't give me that sarcasm Persephone" David said and i laughed.

"please rot in hell David" i yelled at him and he was shocked.

"who shoved his foot in your ass Persephone?" he said and i gave him an 'are you serious' look.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO CHOKED ME FOR WANTING TO GIVE YOU BACKUP" i yelled at him and he smirked.

"it's not time for smirking Spades" i said, slightly annoyed.

"the way 'choked' came out from your mouth is super hot"  he said and i rolled my eyes.

"can you take things seriously for once and don't turn everything into dirty jokes" i yelled at him.

"someone is angry" he said and i lost it.

"JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU, DAVID" i yelled at him, his men we're shocked from my outburst at their boss, David noticed it because his eyes turned into a bloody mess.

"as i said , as soon as this mission is done i won't mind shooting you , first" he said.

"first of all we both know you wont be able to do it, second of all , now your acting all scary in front of your men? ha ha , what a shocker" i said and i was so proud of what i said because i didn't say anything except facts.

"boss , this wont be the time for this, the cops are making their way up here" one of his men said.

"your right, everyone, me and Persephone will make our way to the roof , i'm calling some people so they can come and take us away, make sure no one follow us" David said, too nice for a Mafia leader.

"yes sir" they all said in unison and David nodded at them.

"who said that i want to come with you David ?" i said crossing my arms.

"okay, stay here so you can go to jail and i won't help you, and i will be sitting happily in my home drinking a cup of dark coffee" David said.

"you won't really do that, right?" i said.

"wanna bet, sugar?" he said and i raised my hand's as in surrendering.

"as i thought so, now let's go, princess" he said and i followed closely behind him.

"why not the elevators?" i asked David, he gave me a 'for real' look , while keeping our way to the roof.

"well nothing, except that you pressed the fucking Fire alarm and they stopped the elevators from working" he said , damn i feel dumb.

"don't talk to me like that" i said, clearly annoyed.

"just shut up please Persephone" he roared.

"why are you treating me like this? the first minute we make out and talk about our feelings and the second minute all we do is argue" i yelled at him. he stopped dead in his tracks then turned around to face me , making us only few inches apart.