XI

i grabbed a chair and i placed it in front of the kitchen counter , i sat down and i placed the papers and files on the counter.

i grabbed the files that had our names (me and the guys) on it, i grabbed mine first.

'Persephone Mike Cambile. 25 years old, Birth day : sixteenth of may. friend's : Charlie Trainer , Jack Bill. mom and brother death in 20-8-2001 , 2 criminal record , killing a 40 years old women in Florida. reason unknown. killing a 25 years old guy in Las Vegas. reason unknown. got bailed out from jail after 4 months each crime. goes to illegal races and illegal fights'

"WHAT THE FUCK?" i yelled , not caring if anyone heard me, what the fuck is that? who wrote these? no one knows about my criminal record, what the fuck?

i grabbed David's file , this will be so hard for me.

'David  Federico Spades, 27 years old , birth day : sixth of may. friend's: Marcus Brown, Aiden Jones , Cole Mendes and Noah Murray. mom and sister death in 20-12-2000, no criminal record.'

how on earth he doesn't have a criminal record? guess he's never been caught. i was about to grab the other file but i didn't. i don't want to put my nose in their privacy. i put the files away and i grabbed the file that was filled with papers and stuff , i have a bad feeling about this one. i grabbed the paper from it and i started reading carefully. it looks like a letter.

'the only people she cares about are Jack Bill and Charlie Trainer, and soon enough will be David Spades and his crew. first , i want you to end Charlie and jack , and when you have the opportunity , end Spades , or your children will say goodbye to their daddy'

then on the other papers we're pictures of Charlie and Jack , the first was Charlie leaving his house , the second is Charlie in a bar , the third was Jack talking to someone on the phone in front of Charlie's house , and the last was Charlie and Jack sitting bloody on the floor with men surrounding them.

i grabbed another paper.

'Persephone and her friend's are coming to Justin's party in XS club, don't kill them , just try to find out what are they planning to'

wait? the person is talking about Justin's party, which means this letters aren't for Justin.

i grabbed another paper.

 'i told you to end Charlie first, your Children will miss you'

"NO NO NO NO" I screamed and i put my hands on my head. i started running outside the kitchen.

i told you to end charlie first? please god tell me that they didn't hurt Jack, my friends are in fucking danger because i have a psychopath i might call him dad.

"Persephone what's wrong?" Marcus said.

"not the time" i said and i tried to open the bedroom door , locked.

"WHO IS IN THERE" i yelled at Marcus.

"David and Aiden" he said. i started banging on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BREAK IT" I screamed as i started banging harder on the door.

"Persephone calm down" Marcus said from behind , i ignored him and i banged so hard on the door i can already feel my knuckles bruising.

"DAVID FEDERICO LA CRUZ OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW" i screamed on the top of my lungs.

then suddenly the door flew wide open and an angry David was standing in front of me.

"how many times did i tell you not to call me by my full nam-" David roared but i cut him off but pushing him from my path , i ran to my bag, i started searching for my phone.