Important Note

Author (Me) Boring Note:

Okay, hi. If you don't know me, It's probably for the best. This is probably gonna bore you but just a heads up. I'm writing this down based on what I've seen, okay?

But if you have a fragile stomach or just can't handle blood, just leave this book where you found it and never touch it ever again...

Wha- you guys want gruesome bloody stuff? Well, okay..? Don't worry, if there's a chapter where there's blood and stuff, I'll give y'all a heads up by putting an asterisk by the side of the title: like this.

(Chapter name) *

Secondly, if whatever you know about werewolves doesn't fit in with my book, screw it. Just follow along if you want.

And Thirdly. Don't tell anyone you know about this book. You heard me right. Don't tell anyone.

I had Jesse and the pack's consent to write all this down, but if you managed to find this, don't show it to anyone.

Finally, there's going to be some parts which are timeskips, because either I would be too busy with preparations for the traps or I forget about journaling them in. Whoops.

Blame the full moon, not me.

But anyway, I need to go now, Jesse's rather unstable today, since it's the full moon and all..

The first chapter of this book will begin with how it all started so you can understand what's going on.

Stay safe and don't wander.

-Lukas

Real Author's Note:

Heya, Ellie here. Just so you know, you're not seeing things. This is a Jaiden fanfic, and although it may seem like a Jesskas one at first, it's not. It's just me being me, torturing you guys with major plot twists and cliffhangers :) Enjoy.

Dedicated to: AidenTheAuthor
(Thanks for roleplaying my first ever Jaiden, which involved Sky City and Jesse being tortured by Lukas. How fun. :)

There's going to be some OC mentions in this, like AidenTheAuthor 's OC, Jordan as well as Chase and Forest, my own OCs. They play a small part in this, just sayin... and please don't kill me in the ending.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕