introduction and cast | ½

Chapter ½:
Introduction and cast

"I'll buy you anything you want, as long as you keep using that pretty little mouth of yours" Jonah smirked, as he placed his larger hand back on Tatum's pale thigh.

He gently caressed it as the two drove to the mall. The deal was that Tatum could have anything she wanted, as long as she allowed Jonah to take control of her body whenever he wanted. And that went for the other four couples. It wasn't something they preferred, but then again it was in their contract. A contract they had signed long ago.

"Yes s-sir" Tatum shyly replied, dropping her gaze to his hand. It was slowly creeping, making the girl shake under his touch. She was only wearing her rather short dress from yesterday, as she never went home from her shift. It was the strip club to Jonah's larger home.

And she for sure wasn't going to wear one of his loose shirts out in public. Even if it did seem like a better option now that she thinks about it. Especially when she started feeling Jonah now rub his lanky fingers over her laced panties. And she couldn't help but gasp and grasp his arm tightly when feeling herself being impaled.

Jonah smirked and let out a snicker as he focused on the road.

They still had a ten minute drive before they reached their destination.

Ten minutes of fun for Jonah.

And ten minutes of hell for Tatum.

~

A famous strip club owned by a rich man named Logan; makes sure his male and female employees get him money. He has complete control over them. And he even has complete control over whether his employees are allowed to go home with other company owners. And Logan makes sure his most trusted employees go home with four new and highly wealthy investors.

~

Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich
Wealthy Investor

Jonah Marais Roth FrantzichWealthy Investor

Tatum 'Tate' Dahl
Shy stripper

Tatum 'Tate' DahlShy stripper