gentle | 10

Chapter 10:
Gentle [T.D]
Friday - Day 5

"It ain't my first time, but baby girl we can pretend it is"
-Chris Brown (Take You Down)

Tatum smiled with a wave as she exited the home that belonged to Jonah's parents. She was guided towards a black van, Jonah opening it and allowing her to get in. She had gotten comfortable in her seat, fidgeting every now and then, as the dress she was currently wearing wasn't too comfy. And when she had seen Jonah take a seat beside her, she grinned slightly. He chuckled, before telling the driver up front that he was allowed to take them home now. The driver just nodded before beginning to back out the long driveway. Jonah grabbed hold of Tatum's hand and kissed it softly. She couldn't help but giggle at the affection.

And when seeing her body glow in the moonlight, Jonah licked his lips. He slowly slithered his arm around her waist and brought her close. She looked at him in awe; but didn't think too much about it. It wasn't until he started placing soft and gentle kisses on her shoulder, did she shiver in delight. Jonah smirked at her reaction and moved his lips upwards so they were on her collar bone.

"Not here" she whispered as she looked at the driver. She was happy that his focus was on the road.

"And why's that?" He whispered back before placing a smooth kiss under her ear. He even took his hand and started caressing her leg. "You just looked so gorgeous tonight. All I kept thinking about is what I was able to do to you after this little dinner."

"And that's understandable, but not here. Not in front of the driver" he chuckled at her words.

"No public affection, love?"

"I-I mean, I just don't want someone to see us" she replies. He nods, admiring her honesty about being shy.

"What would he see? You-" Jonah was stopped.

"We're here, Mr Marais" the driver spoke as he put the car in park. Jonah looked out the window as he noticed that they were indeed in front of his overly large house. Jonah thanked the man as he got out, helping Tatum exit as well.

They both entered the house, Jonah immediately scooping Tatum into his arms and dragging her up the stairs. She was in shock, just watching as she was being taken towards the male's room. And once she was placed gently on her feet, she sighed.

To be honest, she didn't even want to do anything sexual with Jonah at the moment. The dinner had tired her out and she was still nervous about sexual intercourse. The two never actually had sex, as Tatum would always freak out and run away. It was mostly just them pleasuring each other, before going about their business.

"Can we do this another night? I'm sort of tired and just wanna rest" she speaks, slipping her heels off. Jonah only rolls his eyes as he once again started to place sweet kisses on her neck.

"I promise you, you can sleep all you want after this. That fair?" He mumbled out to her, while slowly unzipping her dress. Her breathing hitched as she felt Jonah's fingers trailing over her back. "I just wanna show you how special you are to me."

He continued to mark her skin, removing the dress from her body and allowing it to drop to the floor. Tatum was in full bliss as she has never felt so attached. Jonah gripped her waist and gently backed her up until she was falling down on the large bed. She positioned herself, feeling a little cautious as Jonah stared at her body. But soon those worries were gone the second Jonah had smashed his lips onto hers. He hastily removed his clothes, Tatum helping.

"You gonna run away this time?" Jonah snickered as he was hovering above her, smirk on his face. She turned red, covering her face with her hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's just..." She trailed not knowing how to word it.  "I'm not-I've never-"

"It's okay. I understand" he smiled as he lightly pecked her lips. She returned the look, before wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him in for a passionate kiss. His hands roamed her burning skin, moving his lips so they were tasting all over. Tatum hummed at the feeling.

Jonah had discarded her bra somewhere on the floor, licking and sucking on each breast. Tatum bit her lip, hoping that the uneven noises that were climbing, didn't escape. Jonah then kept shifting downwards as he trailed his kisses to her now wet panties. Jonah smirked, kissing her thighs. She wiggled at his teasing, making him chuckle and move so they were eye level.

"You ready?" He asks, cupping her cheek. She tints a red, before nodding. Jonah also nodded as he slightly moved so he was able to reach towards his night stand. He opened up a drawer and pulled out what everyone knows as a condom. He pried it open, discarding and kicking his last article of clothing to the floor. Tatum was nervous as she waited patiently. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

She nods at his words, feeling him slip down her panties; pulling them off soon after. He aligned himself with her entrance, making her breath hitch. He looked at her, before placing his lips against hers. And when knowing she was focused on the kiss, he slowly pushed his way in. She gasped at the feeling, grabbing hold of his bicep and squeezing. Tears stung her eyes as she tried her best not to cry out.

"Don't worry, it'll feel better. But I can stop, if you want" he whispered to her. She just shook her head, getting used to the feeling. She then moved her hips a little, liking the shock it gave her.

"You can move. Slowly though" she manages. Jonah nods at her words, slightly thrusting. Tatum let's her mouth drop open as a soft moan escapes. "Oh, my..."

Jonah started picking up his speed as he seen Tatum begin to get restless with his slow movements. She had one hand tightly in his hair, while the other clawed at his back. Her legs were shaking as her toes curled.

"Mhm, don't stop" she spoke; but it was mostly silent as she couldn't get the words out.

Jonah's thrust were getting sloppy as he felt himself reaching his peak. And it wasn't long before he groaned out, his liquids flowing into the condom.

~

I am too tired to actually make this great. I'll try harder next time.

-Nevaeh